• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    This is my 12,391st day on this earth and thus far, nothing has ever fallen in to my pocket. Just sayin'.
    Butt are you counting leap year extra days?

And no he isn't secretly into weird things. I would know by now.
    That's what they all say...right before they find out! :lmfao:

I keep typing great things in this thread and deleting them without posting. Carry on.
    That's what the PM function is for! Tellllll Usssssss. :):

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Another reason to stay far away from Indiana.

WellBye.jpg

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    None of us do.

Is he alright? No lasting physical injury? I'm sure it isn't helping either of you sleep.

I hope all is well with you (both!).

:)

He does have a very nasty chunk or tear or bite or something on his hand but that's about it. He'll be okay after he heals up but thank you for your concern.

Aside from all the hilarity this issue caused it really was a pretty terrifying evening. I've never experienced (even indirectly) a carjacking....or attempted carjacking. The fact that the person I love and the father of my children was in a situation like that makes my stomach turn. In a way, finding this strange item on my bathroom floor was the best thing that could have happened. I then went from being frantic to laughing hysterically. Whatever works, right? :)

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    He does have a very nasty chunk or tear or bite or something on his hand but that's about it. He'll be okay after he heals up but thank you for your concern.

Aside from all the hilarity this issue caused it really was a pretty terrifying evening. I've never experienced (even indirectly) a carjacking....or attempted carjacking. The fact that the person I love and the father of my children was in a situation like that makes my stomach turn. In a way, finding this strange item on my bathroom floor was the best thing that could have happened. I then went from being frantic to laughing hysterically. Whatever works, right? :)

?.......Uhhh........?............????...........:):

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    A few questions about the CL post.
    Who works on their car in the harbor freight parking lot?
    How long did it take him to finish his car after the incident?
    He complained about the quality of the attackers beer, please tell me he didn't try it to find out.
    If you got the guy on the ground, beating on him, how does something fall UP, into your pocket?

Sometimes I am worse than a 2-year old with questions.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

AAAWWW :wwub:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    A few questions about the CL post.
    Who works on their car in the harbor freight parking lot?
    How long did it take him to finish his car after the incident?
    He complained about the quality of the attackers beer, please tell me he didn't try it to find out.
    If you got the guy on the ground, beating on him, how does something fall UP, into your pocket?

Sometimes I am worse than a 2-year old with questions.

1) Someone who's car is nearly undriveable and needs to fix it as soon as he gets the tools for it
    2) Roughly 10 minutes. He was just trying to finish up replacing the supercharger belt and torquing everything when the event happened
    3) Some beers you don't have to taste to know they suck
    4) I would assume it happened somewhere between pulling the moron out of the car and throwing him on the ground. From what I'm told there were a few punches thrown in between that time

5) Why are you so curious??? :):

Top Bottom