• mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Sylvain had prior knowledge of this event due to prior discussion in other areas of INGO.

This is a real story and it continues to create hilarity and intrigue for all those who read it.

How Indy Mike found it is unknown...perhaps he was searching CL for his lost butt plug?

:dunno:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    confused-old-woman-on-computer.jpg

[video=youtube;29BoqCMRBFk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29BoqCMRBFk[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I still want to know how exactly that fell into the pocket. :popcorn:

If so, do you really want to know? Do you want to take a chance on the answer? :):

Can't be much worse than the mental images it implies. I mean, we might get an "Ah, okay then, that makes more sense" kind of answer. Until then, I could use some of that eye bleach.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Can't be much worse than the mental images it implies. I mean, we might get an "Ah, okay then, that makes more sense" kind of answer. Until then, I could use some of that eye bleach.

I need to save that link of occasions just like this. :laugh:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    RnR, if it's the kind of story GFGT fears, just say, "you don't want to know." Otherwise, please tell us how the butt plug transferred from pocket to pocket?

Oh, crap. More mental images. What if it really wasn't a *pocket* to pocket transfer? Please. Someone post some eye bleach.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    RnR, if it's the kind of story GFGT fears, just say, "you don't want to know." Otherwise, please tell us how the butt plug transferred from pocket to pocket?

Oh, crap. More mental images. What if it really wasn't a *pocket* to pocket transfer? Please. Someone post some eye bleach.
    There...there......there.....

It'll be ok...Here. Take a dose of this:

index.php

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yes.....yes it does......:)

I am still struggling with the pocket to pocket transfere and how in the **** they knew it was a "Used" butt plug.....:dunno:

There was a hell of a fight. I can only assume it fell out of the pocket in the hoodie the carjacker was wearing. That's the same way I think the bottle of nasty beer and parts of a cellphone fell out. When the other person involved is wearing cargo pants with really loose pockets I can see how it might be plausible. If it happened any other way I don't want to know. That would make me incredibly sad and possibly single.

Top Bottom