• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Militarypol21

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    Speaking of death... went tree rat hunting today at Morgan Monroe and hunted in the cemetery located inside the park. We spent more time walking around looking at the names/dates on the graves rather than looking for tree rats. We came upon a woman that was placed in the ground a few weeks or so ago and felt it was a "tad" wrong hovering over her grave carrying guns, hunting tree rats lol. Then again, death is a part of life.. and being around it on a daily basis working the morgue at the hospital makes it easier. We did say it would have been extremely awkward if some family came walking in to pay their respects as we were standing there in cammo carrying a .17 and a .22.

Vasili

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Indiana
    Speaking of death... went tree rat hunting today at Morgan Monroe and hunted in the cemetery located inside the park. We spent more time walking around looking at the names/dates on the graves rather than looking for tree rats. We came upon a woman that was placed in the ground a few weeks or so ago and felt it was a "tad" wrong hovering over her grave carrying guns, hunting tree rats lol. Then again, death is a part of life.. and being around it on a daily basis working the morgue at the hospital makes it easier. We did say it would have been extremely awkward if some family came walking in to pay their respects as we were standing there in cammo carrying a .17 and a .22.

Hunting inside a cemetery?

I have no words.

Vasili

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Indiana
    Do you think the dead heard the shots?

To quote someone regarding the whole mosque in ground zero issue, it's not a matter of rights, it's a matter of right and wrong. no, you're right, they can't hear it. but it's hallowed ground. i was raised that you pull over to the side of the road when a procession passes, that you don't do anything but walk and talk over the buried dead, you don't cheat on your wife, you don't cheat your friends, you don't make a pass at your buddies wife, and you don't discuss salaries with people you care about or strangers, and you don't make fun of or wish ill on anyone. sure, you can do any of the above all day long.

we can run on for a long time, but sooner or later, as johnny cash might say.
    we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I told my family to cremate me and throw me into a river or something... so that solves that problem... if I am burried then I could care less if someone or people pull over or don't want to get slowed down behined all the carrs going to the cemetary with me...... life goes on, my friends and family will be there and that's all I care about.

lyric911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Anderson
    Man I hope when you get a little more grown up you have to deal with the same kind of disrespect. I just wonder at this point constitutes disrespect for the dead to you.
    One more thing,, how do you feel about about the "church" that protests at military funerals cause of thier beliefs about gays?? Or are you even aware of it :rolleyes:

WTF does Westboro Baptist have to do with you getting passed during a funeral procession?

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    When I'm in a procession I'm just happy if nobody cuts in or tries to pull out at a light and all that. I don't care about passing on a 4 lane highway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom