• Status
    Not open for further replies.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    I've got money this one will be closed in 15-20 more post. :popcorn: Just sayin

If the mods were watching, I would think that this wreck of a thread would have been locked after page one, maybe two.

Pleasure your eyeballs on this while we wait for more posts. :rockwoot:

busey.jpg

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    How did I know you would pop up like a mole.

I hate moles. :xmad:

Sometimes, I'll kill a mole and then wait for the little mole funeral to start and then kill all the moles that show up to pay their respects, too.

All this while holding a sign that reads: GOD* HATES MOLES!

*[unspecified, non-denominational god is implied, of course.]

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Oh cmon now! Are you REALLY engaging in this sort of behavior? Personal attacks are getting you nowhereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fast.:popcorn:

You know...speaking of ALCOHOL...it's ok to put the bottle down. We understand.
    Uhh,, I am only replying to the tactic. Its OK for someone else to use it but when I do its not?
    Edit to add, point out any personal attack.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Uhh,, I am only replying to the tactic. Its OK for someone else to use it but when I do its not?

I'm not saying that at all. I'm more pointing out the irony that you start a thread bemoaning the lack of respect in todays world, then dive right in with behavior you find less than respectful. It's like killing fire with fire. :dunno:

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    I'm not saying that at all. I'm more pointing out the irony that you start a thread bemoaning the lack of respect in todays world, then dive right in with behavior you find less than respectful. It's like killing fire with fire. :dunno:

You are right. I fell to the level. This is a issue that takes so little time for someone and I equate it to a measure of a persons charachter and I dont know if its a sign of age or just the way the world is.
    Agree or not its a free country.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    I've been laughing about that pic since you posted

I just about skid-marked my underwear a nice dark brown shade when I saw that pic. I have no words to describe it. I don't think I've stopped chuckling since I found if a few days ago. Bad acid trip for the artist methinks :):

Well gents I'm off to bed. I fully expect to see this thread locked and a stern warning issued when I get up in a few hours. If neither has happened, you're not doing it right. Try harder---that always seems to work :D

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    You know...speaking of ALCOHOL...it's ok to put the bottle down. We understand.

No it's not, everyone keep drinking. If you sober up this might stop. :popcorn:

Its been interesting. I still cant fathom how people cant show 5 minutes of respect for somthing. I dont care who disagrees cause it says more about you than me. In reality how many funeral processions do most people see on average. Most likely less than one a week unless you live next to the cemetary. Even the ones who think Im way out of line I would still not pass your procession out of respect for you family.

I don't have respect for anyone that hasn't shown me they deserve it. Now if you want to argue common courtesy that might be altogether different.

I've got money this one will be closed in 15-20 more post. :popcorn: Just sayin

I'll take that bet. Mainly cause it's allready gone that far.

I love that pic. I think I'm going to get a full back piece of it. :rockwoot:

Now back on topic. The people that passed, do you know they knew it was a funeral procession before they started? You said 90% of the people didn't right? So I'm passing a bunch of cars and suddenly I come up to you and I'm supposed to slow down and try to merge? How about if I don't realize it's a procession until I'm halfway through? Should I merge into it? Heck how am I supposed to tell it's a procession from behind? Unless it's only a couple cars long and I can see the hearse in front. But if that's the case the guy had to be an Ahole to have so few people so screw him.:D
    :popcorn:

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    What?!?
    Is everyone taking their ball and going home?

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Balls. Plural. :D I'm so tired I've started hallucinating. There's a giant Yeti in my kitchen. He wants a steak. I've told him he can have chicken tenders and that's it. He threatened to rip my arms off so I had to have SquirrelBacca come in and calm things down. Situation is under control. To bed I go. There's no place like home.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom