• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    He just compared people who pass funeral processions to the Westboro Baptist Church.

This is a level of stupid I'm not prepared to comprehend.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    so youre equating people with signs that say "thank god for dead soldiers" to someone passing your funeral procession? i....dont see it.
    Its about having some respect in a public manor for the families of deceased. I seem to have gotten your attention. Why should I care if someone protests at a event that has blocked my traffic patterns just to let your mommy and daddy weep over your rotting meat. Its the same thing. The funeral procession is PART of the service in rural areas. Heck according to you we should just let you rot where you fall. Mommy and daddy and family and friends deserve no right to show respect for your life lived. Right?

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    He just compared people who pass funeral processions to the Westboro Baptist Church.

Yup,, I did. Disrespect for the family and friends of civilians who are trying to complete a funeral service deserve the same respect.

Your idea of respect for the dead is no more significant or right than mine in America eh?

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Between your posts in this thread and that gem that ihateiraq quoted, you seem to have some serious anger issues.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    Its about having some respect in a public manor for the families of deceased. I seem to have gotten your attention. Why should I care if someone protests at a event that has blocked my traffic patterns just to let your mommy and daddy weep over your rotting meat. Its the same thing. The funeral procession is PART of the service in rural areas. Heck according to you we should just let you rot where you fall. Mommy and daddy and family and friends deserve no right to show respect for your life lived. Right?
    if you really think its the same thing youre completely delusional. shouldnt you be out punking obama supporters in front of their children?

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    i went out last night and had my last drink at about 230. i woke up this afternoon at about 3 and just for s&g blew into my buddies pbt. .06. wish i had taken it before i passed out.

before people start crying, i waited until about an hour or so ago to go get my car out of the ditch i left it in last night and drive home. didnt want to risk it.

You drove into a ditch eh? Nothing like drunk driving to kill some innocent bystander.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    It's not disrespectful to pass a funeral procession on a 4 lane road. Did you pull this out of your rear end? This is a completely foreign concept to pretty much everyone that has posted in this thread.

If we weren't meant to pass them, they'd take over all lanes on their side of the road don't you think?

Nobody does this.

Nobody

Nobody

Nobody

N
    O
    B
    O
    D
    Y

089b27c2eeb5.gif

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    It's not disrespectful to pass a funeral procession on a 4 lane road. Did you pull this out of your rear end? This is a completely foreign concept to pretty much everyone that has posted in this thread.

If we weren't meant to pass them, they'd take over all lanes on their side of the road don't you think?

Nobody does this.

Nobody

Nobody

Nobody

N
    O
    B
    O
    D
    Y

089b27c2eeb5.gif

I guess a whole lot of nobodies then respectfully followed behind the procession for a few miles then.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    death is a part of life. i feel bad for people who lose a loved one. but then when i see them fight over the money they will inherit then i wonder where all their grief suddenly went?

you getting all teary eyed over this and throwing birds to people driving down the road, makes me think you need to look in the mirror. When i die, the greatest symbol of respect my family could give me would be to drop my dead corps from a c-130 over washington DC and hope my dead body hits some dumb ass lawmaker as my final eff you.

I just dont understand that someone who outwardly seems smart enough to understand what respect means just doesnt get it. But sociopaths come in all flavors I understand. The funeral in question was for a in law and not that close to me personaly but she was a nice old gal. It is just a simple display of humanity and respect for immidate family and the fact its such a simple thing to do just bogles the mind. I actually remember years ago being in a procession seeing a guy who was on his way to drill that had not only stoped but got out, in BDUs stand outside his car and salute.

When 99% of the public understand and show respect, it says a lot about those who dont.

THIS THREAD IS EPIC!!!!!!!!!! I just KNEW there was a reason I am awake at 2:30AM. The mods are going to have a triple-heart-attack when they see it.

Seriously though, inferring that someone is a "sociopath" among other things is amusing to say the least. I'm not quite seeing the big deal here. You speak of respect---how about respect for people who need to go about their business and simply CAN'T drive 15 MPH behind a funeral procession due to work, etc?

I have SO much rep to pass out once I am recharged. My head is about to explode from the awesomeness of this thread.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Even more proof of intelligence.

Oh cmon now! Are you REALLY engaging in this sort of behavior? Personal attacks are getting you nowhereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fast.:popcorn:

You know...speaking of ALCOHOL...it's ok to put the bottle down. We understand.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    THIS THREAD IS EPIC!!!!!!!!!! I just KNEW there was a reason I am awake at 2:30AM. The mods are going to have a triple-heart-attack when they see it.

Seriously though, inferring that someone is a "sociopath" among other things is amusing to say the least. I'm not quite seeing the big deal here. You speak of respect---how about respect for people who need to go about their business and simply CAN'T drive 15 MPH behind a funeral procession due to work, etc?

I have SO much rep to pass out once I am recharged. My head is about to explode from the awesomeness of this thread.

Its been interesting. I still cant fathom how people cant show 5 minutes of respect for somthing. I dont care who disagrees cause it says more about you than me. In reality how many funeral processions do most people see on average. Most likely less than one a week unless you live next to the cemetary. Even the ones who think Im way out of line I would still not pass your procession out of respect for you family.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom