• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shroom

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2009
    Middletown, IN
    I have once he was a young guy and had that whole wanna be gangster look going, from the car he drove to the clothes he wore, then after we started talking I realized what an *** I was he was one of the nicest most polite intelligent young men I ever met.

It made me realize as I aged I started to treat the younger generation as I had been treated. Really opened my eyes that day.

Reminds me of what people tell me after they get to know me. I'm 26 6'4 240 pound with 00 stretched ears and I guess a "rocker" look, but people think I'm crazy when they first meet me because of the way I look. Then they realize I'm not a crazy and just a big softy lol. Most people that meet me don't know I have to wear my shirt and tie to work as a regional project manager throughout the week.

A week after I moved into my new house my 63 year old neighbor wouldn't even talk to me or say hi. Now after we have talked and got to know each other we are great pals and he even invites the wife and me over for dinner all the time.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    At least you were not in the Army.

picture.php

AirForcePararescue-1.jpg

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Has anyone but me gone to a FTF meeting and changed your mind about selling to the person you met?

I have because of their demeanor or actions. Anyone else?

I have once and thought later I should have several times.

I feel like about the only excuse for not going through with a deal at the FTF is if the product is not as advertised. Some guys just think once they have some one making a trip it's a chance to twist the screws a nickle tighter.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    If I don't like you I will not buy or sell regardless of post count or site supporter/advertiser status.:twocents:

I keep those people on my ignore list. When I read something they've said that would make me never do business with them I put them on the ignore/never do business with list.

Top Bottom