• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Are you saying that all of this video is fake, or what? Seems odd to focus on his rant, accurate or not, about mainstream media. I have a sneaking suspicion that there may, indeed, be a bit of unrest in France at the moment.
    What I got out of his post was him taking umbrage at Concerned Citizen’s statement that it’s not being covered anywhere, which he refutes in the post. I admit that I have not read into the France thing myself and have no knowledge beyond “France is a war zone because the cops shot somebody,” so I can make no opinions about it.

As Intel-driven as I am, I’ve just not had the time to dig into this one. That being said, I can be the perfect case study of a drive-by reader, only taking information and building context via social media and headlines. From that perspective, it would appear that Concerned Citizen is being inflammatory, for what reason I’m not sure.

Last edited:

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Yahoo, not a peep.. Top of the page is Jan 6 suspect armed near Mobama's home followed by John Wayne thought Clint Eastwood ruined Westerns and 77 year old Goldie Hawn posing in a swimsuit..
    Well, it is Yahoo… not exactly a bastion of hard-hitting journalism LOL

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And at which point do you start stacking them like cordwood until the rest decide they wont want to be the one stacked?

There has to be a point at which you have to do uncomfortable things or else your country is literally destroyed beyond repair because you are outnumbered and unable to calm things down through normal means.

Do they just stand by and allow the country to be turned into a 3rd world sh**hole like Somalia?

Its a definite no win situation.

Top Bottom