Fox News, Joining The Liberal Fake News...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Might check OANN ratings. As Fox News declines you’ll probably see the devoted right wing news soak up the former FNC viewers.

Actually it is Newsmax that has the momentum at the moment. Their ratings have surpassed CNBC and Faux Business and they reached number three in Apple app downloads.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Based on Apple app store downloads, Newsmax, Parler (Twitter replacement), and MeWe (Facebook replacement) are all doing very well as conservatives migrate off those old platforms.

GJ6ypJ8.jpeg

Edit: Just checked and it is almost the same on the Google play store- Parler #1, MeWe #2, NewsMax #3.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Based on Apple app store downloads, Newsmax, Parler (Twitter replacement), and MeWe (Facebook replacement) are all doing very well as conservatives migrate off those old platforms.

Edit: Just checked and it is almost the same on the Google play store- Parler #1, MeWe #2, NewsMax #3.
    Speaking of Parlor. Anyone try that here? I’d like a good replacement but I don’t want another Gab experience.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Speaking of Parlor. Anyone try that here? I’d like a good replacement but I don’t want another Gab experience.
    I am on it. It is supposed to be a twitter like format. It is just most of the "big names" are conservatives or conservative media outlets. But there are plenty of leftists trolls showing up now.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    It will be part of the growing pains for Parler. Wonder how they'll handle an influx of Facebook trolls.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    It will be part of the growing pains for Parler. Wonder how they'll handle an influx of Facebook trolls.

I saw on Facebook that Parler is only for white supremacists (goodness gracious, took me 7 tries and spellcheck to spell that word right).

I never did Twitter, so never thought about joining Parler.

I did create a mewe account. I didn’t like it. I’m an digital marketer, so a place that has no ads, not even a place to put a hyperlink is rather useless for me.

I don’t use Facebook for personal very much. But mewe will never catch up if it doesn’t have a good way to monetize.

If they did some basic stuff so I could use it organically, it might work, but they don’t even have that minor stuff dialed in.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The exodus from FOX News is so immense that the station reportedly hired a PR firm to save what is left of the floundering channel.
    Let me tell you how big the exodus from @FoxNewshas become.
    Fox has hired a crisis management team to handle PR for their ratings crisis.#Foxit is real & it’s spectacular.
    — Emerald Robinson ✝️ (@EmeraldRobinson) November 11, 2020
    More…
    I’ve spent most of my career in Marketing and Communications. Crisis management has certain commandments you must follow. Fox will fail because it is clear they won’t follow them:
    #1 Take Responsibility
    #2 Be Transparent
    #3 Apologize
    #4 Be Accountable https://t.co/CJ9WPaIQln
    — Tom Lynch (@Tomjlynchga280) November 11, 2020
    More…
    Crisis management team can’t fix this divorce. FOX sought to sell out country with voter suppression polls and early false state calls..coupled with Dem talking heads…complete denial of obvious election fraud…and rush to anoint Biden as Pres.
    — JDM (@jdmjag77) November 11, 2020
    More…
    “Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair.”
    — cryptonomicon (@crypton0micon) November 11, 2020

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...sis-management-team-handle-pr-ratings-crisis/

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I think Tucker is doing a fine job, along with some others...

[video=youtube;vthgfvhQVzI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vthgfvhQVzI[/video]

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    [video=youtube_share;D6_hsJzmELo]https://youtu.be/D6_hsJzmELo[/video]

“To All of Our New Viewers We Hope We’re Giving You a Better Product Than You Were Getting on FOX” – Newsmax Host Howie Carr Charms New Viewers

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I guess Fox just doesn't get it. If I want to watch a channel that provides the anti-Trump spin on every story, I will watch one of the networks. At least they are out of the closet and don't try to pretend otherwise.

Top Bottom