• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Thats fair, but the other side of the coin, is who is gonna vote for him because he says he can stop the violence. So far, if he’s trying, he’s failing. If he’s re-elected, I doubt you’ll see any difference... same with Biden, though he’d probably give lip service to cause.
    I doubt anyone was going to vote for him for that reason. Bluster doesn't tend to sway people for voting purposes. Those who like it were probably solidly in his camp to begin with.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Meanwhile in Virginia: VA Senate passed a bill that will reduce the penalty for assault and battery on police/firefighters/judges/EMS/etc to a misdemeanor with no minimum penalty.
    SUMMARY AS INTRODUCED:
    Assault and battery; penalty. Eliminates the mandatory minimum term of confinement for an assault and battery committed against a judge; magistrate; law-enforcement officer; correctional officer; person directly involved in the care, treatment, or supervision of inmates; firefighter; or volunteer firefighter or any emergency medical services personnel and provides that such crime can no longer be committed as a simple assault and must result in a bodily injury.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Meanwhile in Virginia: VA Senate passed a bill that will reduce the penalty for assault and battery on police/firefighters/judges/EMS/etc to a misdemeanor with no minimum penalty.

What kind of insane reasoning do these leftists use to try and justify this? I can't imagine how anyone can think making it easier to assault first responders and public officials is a good idea.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    What kind of insane reasoning do these leftists use to try and justify this? I can't imagine how anyone can think making it easier to assault first responders and public officials is a good idea.

You make the mistake of assuming there is reasoning involved. Marxist takeovers require breaking down law and order. This is the same legislature that recently passed so many anti-2A laws.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Last edited:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    You make the mistake of assuming there is reasoning involved. Marxist takeovers require breaking down law and order. This is the same legislature that recently passed so many anti-2A laws.

I get that, but at least prior to the insanity of the past year the Marxists would at least try and cover up their motivation with some other excuse in order to make it more palatable to the uniformed masses.

Are we really to the point that the mask is so far off that they aren't even trying to hide their true colors anymore?

I would not be surprised by that if so, it's just interesting to note that they've fully crossed over the line now.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I get that, but at least prior to the insanity of the past year the Marxists would at least try and cover up their motivation with some other excuse in order to make it more palatable to the uniformed masses.

Are we really to the point that the mask is so far off that they aren't even trying to hide their true colors anymore?

I would not be surprised by that if so, it's just interesting to note that they've fully crossed over the line now.

What does the evidence tell you? They know that they will have the cover of the majority of the media, the Democrat politicians where they are most active and in many cases the prosecuting attorneys. They've seen that there are few if any repercussions (86 days of violence in Portland). They've learned how to intimidate the locals into voicing support for them. They've even gotten many companies to start echoing their beliefs. Why not come out? There is nothing in their way.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    :rofl:

The Portland Mayor's Condo has been "occupied".

[video=youtube;nNNyyFVOUAI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNNyyFVOUAI[/video]

Oh. And the Police are NOT RESPONDING.
    Imagine that.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    The radical leftists that voted in their radical leftist leaders do not deserve help.
    I do feel sorry for the non-radical people that live there and are just victims of leftist stupidity.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Riot declared in Portland after fire started in apartment building

Trump keeps offering to help stop the violence and Mayor Wheeler keeps insisting that they are better off without the help.

Trump truly is the worst authoritarian ever...
    And the kicker is Wheeler blames Trump for the violence. I think that’s why he keeps turning down the offer so he can keep blaming Trump for his own incompetence and his complicity for allowing the current climate to evolve.

It’s a classic case of deflection.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Joe Biden figures people voting for him don't know Pres. Trump has been condemning the violence.

[video=youtube;-EL5jbUfIhE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EL5jbUfIhE[/video]

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Joe Biden figures people voting for him don't know Pres. Trump has been condemning the violence.

[video=youtube;-EL5jbUfIhE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EL5jbUfIhE[/video]
    Biden likes to do that. He used to do the same thing all the time when he kept misrepresenting what Trump said about Charlottesville.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom