jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

At least there’s one sane person there.

"We need help, we live here, we need to not be ignored, there needs to be a dialogue. I think the initial protest has gotten lost," said Donnelly.

She wants the government to step in and do something. This is the first I’ve heard from someone who isn’t on board with what’s happened there.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    At least there’s one sane person there.

"We need help, we live here, we need to not be ignored, there needs to be a dialogue. I think the initial protest has gotten lost," said Donnelly.

She wants the government to step in and do something. This is the first I’ve heard from someone who isn’t on board with what’s happened there.

There have been multiple stories from either inside CHAZ (I refuse to accept their chicken:poop: watered down rebranding to keep their heads out of nooses) or residents forced to flee because they didnt feel safe. They arent being pushed by MSM (of course) but they are out there.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Bull****! Let’em keep going until the bitter end. And it will be bitter. The best lessons are learned the hard way.

Yeah, that's growing to be my line of reasoning.

On the darker sides of the internet, the left is seething mad that right wingers refuse to confront them. They want the optics of "evil white supremacists" fighting them, to parade for the media.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    The powers that be in Goshen are somewhere between Austin and San Francisco on the political spectrum.

This was one of my larger fears when moving to the greater area as from what I can tell, all of Michiana is basically ruled by the same class.

Given my options in the state of Indiana for places where I'm the most likely to remain employed, it's still one of the better ones.

Additionally, on the plus side, I had no idea there was even a protest in Goshen. The only time I would ever get down to that area is to return used oil and I wait as long as possible to do even that.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't think the libtards in seattle see their own failures yet.

They have sufficient rope, give them time to figure out what to do with it.

Never interrupt the enemy when he is making a mistake.

Bull****! Let’em keep going until the bitter end. And it will be bitter. The best lessons are learned the hard way.

Tastes great!

Less filling!

:):

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    animals.gif

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So what happens if these little “autonomous zones” start popping up in every major city, perhaps in multiple places?

They get ignored.

Then they take over the city's government, and get ignored.

Then they take over the state's government, and get ignored.

Then they take over the federal government, and get ignored.

Because if we harm one hair on their head, we'll be arrested and sentenced to prison for life, and be unable to have a job again the rest of our life. Because our country values communist revolutionaries more than patriotic citizens.

I figure this'll go on until police openly state they will refuse to arrest or prosecute anyone trying to stop the communists.
    Until that point, all we can do is sit back and shrug.

We need an order like we had back in the early days of this country with the mormons. Effectively, legal immunity for any actions taken against them.

If we had Chinese air dropping from planes and shooting people, I'm pretty confident at this point, you'd be arrested for trying to shoot them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom