KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Just saw a restaurant owner from Charleston, SC interviewed by Tucker Carlson. You are on your own, no one is coming, was my take-away. The restaurant owner struck me as a lib who was anti-2A until a couple weeks ago.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Just saw a restaurant owner from Charleston, SC interviewed by Tucker Carlson. You are on your own, no one is coming, was my take-away. The restaurant owner struck me as a lib who was anti-2A until a couple weeks ago.

I think this will be an ongoing trend until the violence stops. I also think the media has every reason in the world to encourage the violence to continue as long as humanly possible.

All they have to do to get the story they want is to goad Trump into killing a rioter, and they have their hill they can die on. I imagine it's part of their daily prayer regime.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I like the word problematic, it's so 2020ish... and woke.

Oh. An even better one. Problematizing. Yeah. That's a word that professors of grievance studies courses teach their students to do. It's a relic of critical theory. You just find reasons to say the the things about society you don't like are problematic. For example, the meme posted the other day that said it's white supremacy to use big words. Now I'm not saying that meme's quote is real. It's just an example of problematizing the use of big words. You just pick any common social thing, and then figure out how you could say its racist. The reasoning doesn't even have to be rational. Because if anyone says it's irrational, you just call rational thinking racist. That's what problematizing is.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Oh. An even better one. Problematizing. Yeah. That's a word that professors of grievance studies courses teach their students to do. It's a relic of critical theory. You just find reasons to say the the things about society you don't like are problematic. For example, the meme posted the other day that said it's white supremacy to use big words. Now I'm not saying that meme's quote is real. It's just an example of problematizing the use of big words. You just pick any common social thing, and then figure out how you could say its racist. The reasoning doesn't even have to be rational. Because if anyone says it's irrational, you just call rational thinking racist. That's what problematizing is.

Here's the ultimate example of that. Notice he never mentioned race at all, yet people's knee jerk reaction is to assume it's black people. The irony people must go through to draw that conclusion and then claim someone else is racist is mind numbing.
    0y1wSmy.png

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Here's the ultimate example of that. Notice he never mentioned race at all, yet people's knee jerk reaction is to assume it's black people. The irony people must go through to draw that conclusion and then claim someone else is racist is mind numbing.

Racism is no longer about race, it is about controlling the opposition.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I think this will be an ongoing trend until the violence stops. I also think the media has every reason in the world to encourage the violence to continue as long as humanly possible.
    I think they will just include as part of being woke, that evil white people should accept whatever happens to them, because they have it coming. And after all, it’s a small price to pay to make the downtrodden feel better about themselves.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think they will just include as part of being woke, that evil white people should accept whatever happens to them, because they have it coming. And after all, it’s a small price to pay to make the downtrodden feel better about themselves.

:runaway: You used that word! You must think "woke" is good.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    “CHOP medics”???

It’s time to quit legitimizing this ****show by acting as though it really has and deserves autonomy!

[FONT=&][FONT=&]Seattle police union chief calls for 'leadership' after fatal shooting in CHOP zone[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&][FONT=&]https://www.foxnews.com/media/seattle-police-union-chief-violence-chop-troubling[/FONT][/FONT]

Why?
    Is this not what the people of Seattle wanted?
    I dont see those citizens protesting or asking the mayor to end this?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I don't think the libtards in seattle see their own failures yet.

They have sufficient rope, give them time to figure out what to do with it.

Never interrupt the enemy when he is making a mistake.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Homicide reported in CHAZ or whatever the **** they call it now. BLM.....right.

Police making decisions: "Hey Marv? You want Thai or Tandoori for lunch?"

Meanwhile, no coroner either.

I guess they could plant the body in the garden......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom