Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    BKEEMJe.jpg

Dang. CM is setting up business in Minnesota already?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

:rofl:

On a serious note all that will occur is the rise of private armed security answering to companies.

For example mall of America in Minneapolis will end up hiring their own armed force to deal with any issues on their property with deadly force if need be. No "penalty" for shooting a theif as their is no law.

If you are a resident of "abc" hood in Minneapolis dont call 9-1-1 to get help as none will be coming instead call 866-9295 which is the local gang/hired guns the community is paying/living under to deal with the problem.

It's not a new concept. Occurs all over the world right now and had been going on since the dawn of man.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

On a serious note all that will occur is the rise of private armed security answering to companies.

For example mall of America in Minneapolis will end up hiring their own armed force to deal with any issues on their property with deadly force if need be. No "penalty" for shooting a theif as their is no law.

If you are a resident of "abc" hood in Minneapolis dont call 9-1-1 to get help as none will be coming instead call 866-9295 which is the local gang/hired guns the community is paying/living under to deal with the problem.

It's not a new concept. Occurs all over the world right now and had been going on since the dawn of man.

^ This.

There's also no free lunch with cities on a self destructive path. We will all pay for it in federal/state taxes and insurance premiums.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think you're looking at it kind of wrong.
    All the liberals ended up on the republican side of the fence due to distaste for that type of riff raff.
    I may be looking at it differently than you. But it’s not wrong. I think you may be looking at it in terms of sides. A lot of liberals side with many conservatives because they no longer recognize the left. Liberals still have left of center viewpoints. George Carlin was a liberal. Left of center. He’d be considered conservative by relative standards today, because the left progressively extended its fringe far beyond what is sane.

Contemporary examples of some liberals tend to ally with right of center but that does not make them right of center in their beliefs. People like Joe Rogan, Tim Pool, Carl Benjamin (Sargon), Dave Rubin, Jordan Peterson—yes, Peterson is left of center—ally with right of center on many issues we now have in common, against a crazy ideologically possessed left wing. But, after that war is won, if it can be won, they’ll still advocate for the same liberal policies they’ve advocated all along.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There is not a lick of difference between them in the "current use" of the word.

Now a classic liberal? Oh for anything even approaching Jefferson, or Bastiat, or a host of others.
    There are too many counter examples for me to believe that. As I listed above, too many liberals who still believed in their social safety nets, regulation, progressive marginal tax rates, big government, yet they’re finding themselves aligned with the right in the culture war. But if you’re far to one side they may all look the same.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I may be looking at it differently than you. But it’s not wrong. I think you may be looking at it in terms of sides. A lot of liberals side with many conservatives because they no longer recognize the left. Liberals still have left of center viewpoints. George Carlin was a liberal. Left of center. He’d be considered conservative by relative standards today, because the left progressively extended its fringe far beyond what is sane.

Contemporary examples of some liberals tend to ally with right of center but that does not make them right of center in their beliefs. People like Joe Rogan, Tim Pool, Carl Benjamin (Sargon), Dave Rubin, Jordan Peterson—yes, Peterson is left of center—ally with right of center on many issues we now have in common, against a crazy ideologically possessed left wing. But, after that war is won, if it can be won, they’ll still advocate for the same liberal policies they’ve advocated all along.

The good news is that a lot of liberals (as opposed to the progressives), have been getting educated as a result of recent events. Being concentrated in the areas with the most draconian Wuhan coronavirus lockdowns/edicts and seeing the destructiveness of the "protesters" in their cities is causing an incremental shift in thought for some liberals. It isn't a flip (though that happens on rare occasion) and not even a shift of all liberals, but some will shift to a certain degree.

For example, from your list above, I know that Tim Pool is definitely shifting on 2A support.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

Being able to afford private security sounds an awful lot like privilege to me.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The good news is that a lot of liberals (as opposed to the progressives), have been getting educated as a result of recent events. Being concentrated in the areas with the most draconian Wuhan coronavirus lockdowns/edicts and seeing the destructiveness of the "protesters" in their cities is causing an incremental shift in thought for some liberals. It isn't a flip (though that happens on rare occasion) and not even a shift of all liberals, but some will shift to a certain degree.

For example, from your list above, I know that Tim Pool is definitely shifting on 2A support.
    Yeah. Steven Crowder and Sig are sending him (rather, his FFL) a care package. Tim’s gonna be a gun owner. Probably won’t get him to join the NRA anytime soon. But he’s at least a but further over this side of the line on guns than he was before.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I'm trying soooooo hard to.

I control-v'd an image, NOT the link.

Do any of yous Mods have a nuke button to delete a post.

I can't seem to make it go away.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm trying soooooo hard to.

I control-v'd an image, NOT the link.

Do any of yous Mods have a nuke button to delete a post.

I can't seem to make it go away.:rolleyes:

That's a **** ton of text in there. I imagine you've tried to ctrl+c to copy then delete. If you have the wysiwyg editor enabled, that much text might cause the javascript editor to explode :):. Maybe you could switch your editor choice to "source mode" and do the ctrl+c and delete.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    That's a **** ton of text in there. I imagine you've tried to ctrl+c to copy then delete. If you have the wysiwyg editor enabled, that much text might cause the javascript editor to explode :):. Maybe you could switch your editor choice to "source mode" and do the ctrl+c and delete.

You're a genius.

Thanks.:yesway:

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Saw a video on facebook last night I wish like hell I could share... It would really make your heads spin. Can't though because the she-dog recording it was m 'f-ing' so much... Anyhow... This female of color was driving around in a minivan, and was ranting at some store owners who were peacefully standing guard outside their place of business in Chicago. This ought to give y'all some insight (as if you needed it) into the violence in that blight of the Midwest. The shopkeepers were armed. She was extremely upset that these guys were standing guard, because in her leftist racist trained eyes, here stood

"M F ing Arabs, out to kill black men, over some cheep ass china boost mobile crap. They not gonna let people loot they store, so they gonna kill black men... Then not even American citizenz... The got A K MF 47s... They not allowed to go strapped like that with M F A K 47s... I'm gonna call my cousin, the cop, He a homicide detective, that's right a homicide detective, on these M F ing Arabs with they M F ing A K 47s out here wanting to kill black men... We gonna make sure that place burn. y'all better keep them guns ready"

Oh dear Lord, I can't begin to remember it all, but she went on for like 5 or 6 minutes. She even drove on, and pulled up to CPD vehicle, and complained to the officers about the "Fake ass ramadan Arabs Not even Americans with they A K 47s out to kill black men"

Those two just sat there looking at her like they both threw up in their mouth a little...

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

The Latin Kings started policing their neighborhoods during the riots/looting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom