• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I keep hanging on to hope, but hope has diminished this past year and a half.
    XCJIrKT.png

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Chauvin's defense team should be executed for criminal malpractice. They did terrible job. I thought he was guilty, and this verdict reflects that, the jurors thought the same. I know there's the "they were intimidated crowd," but I ain't buying that for a second.
    Moral, don't put your knee on the neck of a guy for 10 minutes.... claim it was training, then have that debunked, say he died of an overdose, have that debunked, say it was a bad heart, and have that debunked, and then say it was car exhaust, and have that debunked. Stick with something and ride it out rather than throw up everything.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Chauvin's defense team should be executed for criminal malpractice. They did terrible job. I thought he was guilty, and this verdict reflects that, the jurors thought the same. I know there's the "they were intimidated crowd," but I ain't buying that for a second.
    Moral, don't put your knee on the neck of a guy for 10 minutes.... claim it was training, then have that debunked, say he died of an overdose, have that debunked, say it was a bad heart, and have that debunked, and then say it was car exhaust, and have that debunked. Stick with something and ride it out rather than throw up everything.

Manslaughter at most. Guilty of 2nd degree is an absolute joke and you know it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I disagree with just about everything here, but I'm not going to elaborate further.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    He who defends everything, defends nothing. Uncertain why they chose the route that they did.

It was less than optimal, not certain about malpractice.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    OMG, NBC is interviewing some bimbo and she actually said, "How much do we have to scream? How many times do we have to burn down buildings?" And she's white.
    There's been a white person (can't tell if male or female) holding a BLM/ACAB sign on the roundabout in Beech Grove the last couple days. I say white people do things like that so they won't be victims/targets.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom