• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Watching WaPo's feed, all they're doing is killing time rambling about "watching the video" and "bad apples" and race everything. Nothing about actual facts of the case as shown in court. All they care about is their viral video. They literally seem to think the trial was simply playing the video over and over.

Imagine actually getting your information from these people...

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Watching WaPo's feed, all they're doing is killing time rambling about "watching the video" and "bad apples" and race everything. Nothing about actual facts of the case as shown in court. All they care about is their viral video. They literally seem to think the trial was simply playing the video over and over.

Imagine actually getting your information from these people...

Court TV has been pretty good so far. https://www.courttv.com/title/court-tv-live-stream-web/

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    As I've said a million times before, either the cops take the risk and call for a blue flu, or this nonsense is just going to keep snowballing until they end up in prison for merely conducting a traffic stop.

A blue flu right as riots start would be a good wakeup call to those up the chain.
    No. I dont think so. People like stinky shoes will twist this up to some advantage he sees and we will again suffer the end results. You have yo have a willing Media to actually do the job and not live on their knees.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    The next trial I want to see is the one where Aunt Esther get`s tried for inciting to riot...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    OMG, NBC is interviewing some bimbo and she actually said, "How much do we have to scream? How many times do we have to burn down buildings?" And she's white.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    OMG, NBC is interviewing some bimbo and she actually said, "How much do we have to scream? How many times do we have to burn down buildings?" And she's white.
    tenor.gif

Top Bottom