• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    fox news guy just said im glad he was found guilty of all charges even if he wasnt guilty. Thats a rough look.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Received this from a friend from Minneapolis............

You hear a lot about unrest and law-breaking in the Twin Cities area, which is bad. What you do not hear about is the lack of law enforcement created by an overly “progressive” city council. My daughter, Beth,is a District Manager for Holiday Stores (think QuickTrip type; nice) in Minneapolis. Blacks are coming into the stores, taking what they want, tearing up and destroying bathrooms, and walk out with stuff they want w/o paying! The police wont respond to calls. Store “shrink” is 25-30% at this point. They have always been a 24 hour operation and now close from 10pm until 6am.

Another major problem is that these same people check into a hotel/motel, refuse to pay and refuse to leave under the “No Evictions Law”. They totally ruin rooms and make noise all night long. Again, zero police response to calls.

The underlying issue to much of this is when the Obama administration delivered 70,000 Somalis into MN and they have dominated the airport and many other sectors. Their lifestyles are not all that far removed from the jungles from which they came.

A sad, sad situation and a spineless City Council!

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    There were demonstrations in Europe over the Floyd case, so I don't know how far you could go that a change of venue would make a difference. I mean, unless you hold the trial in some little holler in Appalachia where they have no access to the internet or tv or any other type of media...

I live there.;)

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Right - that is exactly why they are not responding to a lot of calls.
    Don’t blame them a bit. I wouldn’t either. Every time they arrest a black person there’s a civil rights case and an internal affairs case to see if it was profiling. Gonna be a lot of speeding tickets being wrote while liquor stores are fair game to rob.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I feel for our LEO. Every call they respond to could be a call that will either cost them their life, or their freedom. When the courts defend the criminals the system will collapse. This is a horrible day for the republic.
    You can now be convicted of murder because a criminal swallowed drugs, OD'd, and died while you were arresting them.

We're heading straight toward BLM's desired outcome: Black Americans exempted from having the law enforced on them at any level. Dispatch asks for description, caller says black, dispatch terminates the call. Police witness a black American committing a crime, they calmly look the other direction. The new reparations regime.

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    qualified immunity is by de facto nullified in high profile political cases like this

the catch is that you never know when the high profile case will arise

Top Bottom