• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    If thr participants are offended by the truth then perhaps they should change their ways.
    Yeah, when I initially read that, I laughed out loud. Where in the world did people get the idiotic idea that they ought never be offended, or that, ideas or speech that "someone" considers to be "offensive" should be shamed or censored? It`s sadly just impossible, I guess, to get away from the liberal, cancel culture lunacy.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Well, they did NOT call themselves Turquiose Lives Matter (nor are they turquoise).
    United Turquoise college fund, Turquoise entertainment television, National Association for the Advancement of Turquoise People, Congressional Turquoise Caucus, et, al.

But seriously, offended by calling black people "black"? WTH?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Is it offensive to say “the whites” need to change? I kinda think that if it’s offensive to say “the blacks” need to change it’s offensive to say “the <any identity group>“ needs to change because it implies that it’s the race that is the problem and not just the behavior of some people within the racial group.

But it’s fair to point out specific problematic members of an identity group. Like it’s fair to say Black people who say “whiteness” is problematic are racist AF. And it would be equally racist AF for White people to say, “blackness” is problematic. But then we don’t hear the latter being said on national TV with impunity, ever. So it looks to me like we don’t apply the standards equally, do we?
    I didn't think "the blacks" was offensive any more than "the whites" is offensive.

When I see people say "it is time to start killing all the whites", I don't think "the whites" is the offensive part. It just identifies the targets of their plan.

All of the riots and all of the fires and destruction were racially motivated. The black people were rioting because chauvin was white and floyd was black and floyd died. The black people blame chauvin and then expand that to blame all white people. It is hard to believe that with all this going on because of race that one can't say whites or blacks. That is what it is all about but you can't say it? That seems pretty retarded.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Unfortunately the whole trial was screwed up by mad max, blm, et al. They have little choice but to try to do it over. Good luck with that too.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Like labeling blacks as people who burn down businesses in their own neighborhoods?

You guys obviously missed the point. Kut's sarcastic reply kind of showed how silly the original comment was.

It's not a silly comment as it's observable reality.
    It may be relayed in incendiary terms, but that doesn't detract from the point.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Oh come on. Nothing wrong with an occasional **** joke to lighten things up, eh?

Capture.png

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    The last time I had duty in Columbus (at the time we actually reported to the court house every day in order to form an available pool, and sat around and watched movies on DVD or read). I was never empaneled, but did go through voir dire once. Every case was settled by some kind of plea deal before it came to trial, many at the last minute as the window was closing

i don’t know why they even bother calling people to jury duty in Bartholomew County with ‘Plea Bargain’ Nash at the helm.

Top Bottom