• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm texting with the girlfriend now... And I told the girl that apparently kicked him out and has his stuff on her porch to throw it out. I am probably having WAY more fun than I should be... but I can't help myself. :):

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Since nobody else has, I'm calling dibs on guns and ammo when you get locked up. My bet is that dude is some serious trouble and it might come find you, or you might get a visit from your local LEO who are tracking this guy down.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Since nobody else has, I'm calling dibs on guns and ammo when you get locked up. My bet is that dude is some serious trouble and it might come find you, or you might get a visit from your local LEO who are tracking this guy down.

Nah... VUPDBlue checked their database. This is just some junkie lowlife with a couple of pissed off girlfriends.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Hey give it to a JEEP owner....their totally dependable and if you run into a Hummer while driving the JEEP, you can throw the flip phone to them, it will still dial 911....and believe me the Hummer needs all the help it can get.....

"There's only one......" :thumbsup:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

That's what I was trying to get at earlier. Funny :poop: happens. Sometimes it turns out not to be so funny. Drug dealer, gang, skinhead, buddies may be the good side of the deal.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That's what I was trying to get at earlier. Funny :poop: happens. Sometimes it turns out not to be so funny. Drug dealer, gang, skinhead, buddies may be the good side of the deal.

I'm going with "little punk". One of the texts from the girl that kicked him out was "Grow up. Take care of your kids and stop stealing."

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    Was the car locked over nite?

When I got a wrong number text, I set up a 3 some...... (it was the 2nd time that person had text me and I told them then it was the wrong number)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Was the car locked over nite?

When I got a wrong number text, I set up a 3 some...... (it was the 2nd time that person had text me and I told them then it was the wrong number)
    We're not sure, but I'm guessing it wasn't. No sign of forced entry. It's locked now though!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You can never know when you've put yourself at the end of someone's rope. Just sayin'...

Well, this is what I've gathered so far. He's a heroin addict. Used to be a "good guy", but the drugs got him and now he's living out of a book bag. And apparently he's burning a lot of bridges with friends, girlfriends and his mother.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Oh, and apparently this phone is gonna run out of minutes soon... I've gotten a few messages from Verizon with his balance and telling him to add more money to it.

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    I think it would be worth a trip to the shooting range.
    Take said phone, duck tape it to a target, and send some 45acp through it, while video recording it for us to see. :)

Top Bottom