• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    It is not commonly known that the FBI, CIA, and NSA frequently provide "Burner" type phones with sophisticated circuitry in them to discount outlets. The undercover agents at
    Walmart, etc. give these phones to shady characters who come in for phones. :shady:

For your safety, duct tape it to a rail car or a rental trailer as soon as possible. :tinfoil:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It is not commonly known that the FBI, CIA, and NSA frequently provide "Burner" type phones with sophisticated circuitry in them to discount outlets. The undercover agents at
    Walmart, etc. give these phones to shady characters who come in for phones. :shady:

For your safety, duct tape it to a rail car or a rental trailer as soon as possible. :tinfoil:

Well, judging from some of the text messages he's getting, this shady character seems to have pissed off his girlfriend! :laugh: Maybe because he's not texting her back!

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    Well, judging from some of the text messages he's getting, this shady character seems to have pissed off his girlfriend! :laugh: Maybe because he's not texting her back!
    Send her some pics of a well endowed woman from said phone along with "baby, if only you were like her..."
    I think I would be buying a charger for this thing and having some fun with it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Answer her man.......be an advocate....

Send her some pics of a well endowed woman from said phone along with "baby, if only you were like her..."
    I think I would be buying a charger for this thing and having some fun with it.
    Oh believe me, some evil thoughts have crossed my mind! :): But I'm not gonna do anything. I'll let the phone die a natural death.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Okay now I'm really getting more suspicious. I just checked the sent messages folder, and someone sent a message FROM this phone at 12:35 a.m. this morning. Another one around 2:30 a.m. Saturday morning. That one said, "This is Dusty's new number." I did a "reply to all" to that one and said, "I want to know who Dusty is and how his phone got in my *bleep* car!"

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Time to change the keys on teh car possibly?

As far as I know, we have the only keys. We're putting it up for sale, so I'm not going to bother with changing the keys at this point. This is just strange. The owner of the garage said he found it in the console of the car, but that would have had to have been on Friday (they're closed on Saturday and Sunday). I paid for the car on Friday but didn't pick it up from the garage until yesterday. It was in our driveway at 12:35 a.m. this morning. :scratch:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    As your wife has been detailing the interior, she might keep an eye out for stuff Officer Chompy might be able to detect. :D

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    As your wife has been detailing the interior, she might keep an eye out for stuff Officer Chompy might be able to detect. :D

Oh she already looked for that. My freakin' niece could have left that in there! :xmad: Been reading more sent messages... in the wee hours of Saturday morning, this guy was asking if someone could get some "strips". Fentanyl patches maybe? Definitely sounds drug-related. Also referring to someone as "boo".

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Oh believe me, some evil thoughts have crossed my mind! :): But I'm not gonna do anything. I'll let the phone die a natural death.

Good thinking. Throw it in the back of a drawer and forget about it. Deal with it next year. You never know what might come up related to it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My guess is someone going through your car in the wee hours of the morning looking for stuff to steal.

That's kind of what I'm thinking. Apparently they're a heroin addict if they're looking for suboxone "strips". If I didn't have to work in the morning, I'd be tempted to camp out tonight to see if they come back.

Top Bottom