• ...and so much more!
  • Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    What makes you think all of us INGO members up here know everyone :D

Well I assume that a majority might know more then a few members, being I see a lot of posts like this, and not to mention the threads pertaining to everyone meeting somewhere to go shooting. :D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Blue, if you have a couple of people that want to go and shoot, I am a member out at the Farmland Conservation Club in Farmland, Indiana and would be glad to work out a time to host you for the day there. They have a very nice outdoor pistol and rifle range (out to 300 yds.). Let me know if you would like to work something out.

Of course, you are still welcome to come up and join us for any meet-up in Ft Wayne, too.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Blue, if you have a couple of people that want to go and shoot, I am a member out at the Farmland Conservation Club in Farmland, Indiana and would be glad to work out a time to host you for the day there. They have a very nice outdoor pistol and rifle range (out to 300 yds.). Let me know if you would like to work something out.

Of course, you are still welcome to come up and join us for any meet-up in Ft Wayne, too.

Yea we have had 2 meets at the local Golden Corral since january and have been pretty fun! I might smell a OC Indy-Wayne meet. I think I can round up the FW guys and GALS.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Has anyone botherd to call the PD to get a copy of the police report to see their side of the story on this or we all just defending what one person say's happend?

For all we know the guy was a total dick even though he said he was not or there was something else that happend and then everyone making the trip would look really stupid.

I think a much WISER thing to do would be to review the report then take a trip up to the PD with that guy and meet with the cheif or media (arange an appointment ahead of time).

If you all wan't to make a point then take the right step's first and then make a real point, going to a resteraunt and open carrying does not say much if the cop's don't get called.

Look at the guy on here who's daughter got in trouble for holding the drug's even though she said no and gave them back. He got the school's side of the story and got everyone involved including the media and people are noticing.... THAT ladies and gent's is how you make a point and get people's attention..... just taking one side of the story and OP carrying at a resteraunt does next to nothing.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Has anyone botherd to call the PD to get a copy of the police report to see their side of the story on this or we all just defending what one person say's happend?

For all we know the guy was a total dick even though he said he was not or there was something else that happend and then everyone making the trip would look really stupid.

I think a much WISER thing to do would be to review the report then take a trip up to the PD with that guy and meet with the cheif or media (arange an appointment ahead of time).

If you all wan't to make a point then take the right step's first and then make a real point, going to a resteraunt and open carrying does not say much if the cop's don't get called.

Look at the guy on here who's daughter got in trouble for holding the drug's even though she said no and gave them back. He got the school's side of the story and got everyone involved including the media and people are noticing.... THAT ladies and gent's is how you make a point and get people's attention..... just taking one side of the story and OP carrying at a resteraunt does next to nothing.

I hope the police dont get called but if they do then fine, we wont be doing anything wrong.

Ok someone from the Wayne pick a place to eat. im gonna pencil this in for March 31st at 7pm

how does that date sound? i was trying to give everyone time to plan it into their schedules and also give people enough time to get home from work and get there. speek now or forever hold your peace, lol

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I hope the police dont get called but if they do then fine, we wont be doing anything wrong.

Ok someone from the Wayne pick a place to eat. im gonna pencil this in for March 31st at 7pm

how does that date sound? i was trying to give everyone time to plan it into their schedules and also give people enough time to get home from work and get there. speek now or forever hold your peace, lol

Do you want like a casual diner? We have cheddars casual cafe by the mall good food decent prices as well. There are a chain of Don Hall's which is a local thing. Im tryin to think of places that arent in indy.

If you could let me know on what type of dining indy folks would like I will take the lead on calling local places and gettin it put together.

FYI the 31st is a wednesday

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Do you want like a casual diner? We have cheddars casual cafe by the mall good food decent prices as well. There are a chain of Don Hall's which is a local thing. Im tryin to think of places that arent in indy.

If you could let me know on what type of dining indy folks would like I will take the lead on calling local places and gettin it put together.

FYI the 31st is a wednesday

Hooters??? I have a big gun...:):

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Links for Previous Events

Here are a few links, just for reference, since I saw the previous events were mentioned.

The OC Educational Walk in Indianapolis - 26 Sept 2009
    Organized by SavageEagle
    Facebook event page (includes "Why We Walk" statement, self-imposed safety rules, and important points to ensure compliance with applicable laws)
    The organizational/planning thread
    Talking Points for the Walk thread

INGO Meet-n-Eat Breakfast - 2 Jan 2010
    Organized by T-rav
    Planning thread

INGO Meet-n-Eat Lunch - 27 Feb 2010
    Organized by JohnP82
    Planning thread

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    well us indy folks only eat from silver spoons, lol. just kidding, just funny the way you said that, lol.

i will eat anything thats put in front of me, including fingers. but lets not make it a place thats too expensive, we want everyone to feel included, even if they buy a coke they shouldnt have to pay 10 dollars for it. someplace along the prices of dennys is good i think.

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Hello,

I work a 3 on, 3 off, 2 on, 2 off 12 hour rotating shift.

I am in, depending upon the day and time.

Josh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    I personally think that we need to walk through downtown. Do nothing but walk. Be completely silent. Going out to eat open carrying is great but it's not going to get a lot of attention. If you have 20 or so people just walking through downtown with firearms on their hips, THAT is what is going to grab attention.

When It gets lighter out earlier we need to do a 8-10am walk through downtown on a Weekday.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    I personally think that we need to walk through downtown. Do nothing but walk. Be completely silent. Going out to eat open carrying is great but it's not going to get a lot of attention. If you have 20 or so people just walking through downtown with firearms on their hips, THAT is what is going to grab attention.

When It gets lighter out earlier we need to do a 8-10am walk through downtown on a Weekday.

I like the idea of a walk... but I'm also down for some chow. :D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana

I have offered to meet with SilentVoice to discuss what happened so that I can hear the story directly from him, but he hasn't taken me up on my offer yet. I also offered, after meeting with him, to go to the FWPD with him to talk to the chief.

I can't get anyone on the telephone yet to discuss FWPD's OC policy, but it is early in the day yet. I may end up making the drive to FWPD to try to get an answer in person if the stonewalling continues. SilentVoice posted the run number on his thread so, if I'm forced to go to FWPD, I will take that number along to get the run report (if one exists).

I haven't seen any real updates to SilentVoices' story, other than that he said he had been busy working and hadn't gotten everything done that he wanted to.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I have offered to meet with SilentVoice to discuss what happened so that I can hear the story directly from him, but he hasn't taken me up on my offer yet. I also offered, after meeting with him, to go to the FWPD with him to talk to the chief.

I can't get anyone on the telephone yet to discuss FWPD's OC policy, but it is early in the day yet. I may end up making the drive to FWPD to try to get an answer in person if the stonewalling continues. SilentVoice posted the run number on his thread so, if I'm forced to go to FWPD, I will take that number along to get the run report (if one exists).

I haven't seen any real updates to SilentVoices' story, other than that he said he had been busy working and hadn't gotten everything done that he wanted to.

Good job man, seriously. When people start ranting about something that happend to them then get kinda quiet or don't want to do much about it then that tell's me there is more to the story..... sometimes that is not true though. If I was carrying Id have no problem if a cop came up to talk to me and was respectfull, even if he wanted to look at my LTCH, as long as they are nice and respectfull about it I would be cool with it and not complain.

Everyone else, post 343
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...nse/80836-lots_of_police_called_on_me-35.html

Top Bottom