Fort Wayne gunstore is gonna need some help!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    :rockwoot:Good for you Wild. I agree. If Ranger is gone, all FW has anymore is H&H and Ed Hirschy (shiver). Also, Ranger is the ONE place that places services so high on his resume. Name another place that will mount rail sets, install sights, etc for the price of the product only? We have plenty of big gun stores, small ones like this need to be supported when possible.:twocents:

You are 100% right on this, when I went and purchased an M4 stock Russ offered to install it on my lower. In Ft Wayne, they are the only decent shop IMHO.

Kelevra TAR-21

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    :rockwoot:Good for you Wild. I agree. If Ranger is gone, all FW has anymore is H&H and Ed Hirschy (shiver). Also, Ranger is the ONE place that places services so high on his resume.
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////

:tantrum: He is not to worried about going out for business. As you should know being his little lap dawg and reading my post he threw away 2200.00 by acting like a piece of:toilet2: could not happen to a better jerk.

deanr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Kendallville, Indiana
    When I decided to build an AR Ranger was the only place local that I could get a lower from. Now Ranger is about an hour drive one way for me; H&H is a little closer but would not even do a FFL transfer or special order for a stripped lower, even after spend a fair chunk of change there.

I will admit that I have not been to 21 Century, but they are quite a bit further for me than Ranger. I do want to go check them out sometime, anybody know what their hours are like on the weekend?

Ed Hirsey flat out refused to order a stripped lower becuse people in the past could not figure out how to build it.

I bought my lower and stock from Russ. I decided that I was going to change out the rear sight appature for one with tritium dots. I did not have a punch small enough to remove the roll pin. Took it to Russ, expecting to pay a little, not only did he remove the pin but he installed the new appature and did not charge me a penny.

Yes Russ has different sense of humor than most, but as long as you don't act a fool or insult him on the prices he will treat you fair.

Last edited:

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    When I decided to build an AR Ranger was the only place local that I could get a lower from. Now Ranger is about an hour drive one way for me; H&H is a little closer but would not even do a FFL transfer or special order for a stripped lower, even after spend a fair chunk of change there.

I will admit that I have not been to 21 Century, but they are quite a bit further for me than Ranger. I do want to go check them out sometime, anybody know what there hours are like on the weekend?

Ed Hirsey flat out refused to order a stripped lower becuse people in the past could not figure out how to build it.

I bought my lower and stock from Russ. I decided that I was going to change out the rear sight appature for one with tritium dots. I did not have a punch small enough to remove the roll pin. Took it to Russ, expecting to pay a little, not only did he remove the pin but he installed the new appature and did not charge me a penny.

Yes Russ has different sense of humor than most, but as long as you don't act a fool or insult him on the prices he will treat you fair.

21st Century is open 9-4 on Saturday and closed on Sunday.

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    :rockwoot:Good for you Wild. I agree. If Ranger is gone, all FW has anymore is H&H and Ed Hirschy (shiver). Also, Ranger is the ONE place that places services so high on his resume.
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////

:tantrum: He is not to worried about going out for business. As you should know being his little lap dawg and reading my post he threw away 2200.00 by acting like a piece of:toilet2: could not happen to a better jerk.
    :crying::crying::nopity::nopity::tantrum: I have heard him say that same line do MANY people and everyone else laughs. Hmmm. Anger issues? It was a joke.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B65mtE2TN1w[/ame]

Kelevra TAR-21

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    :crying::crying::nopity::nopity::tantrum: I have heard him say that same line do MANY people and everyone else laughs. Hmmm. Anger issues? It was a joke.

/////////////////////////////////////

Still don't change the fact you lost out on $2,200.00 so far and that is without adding the modds I do to my firearms. I still buy and so do my friends and they won't buy from your store. In Feb it will be another 1,200.00 because I'm buying the S&W 500. Soon you and your boys will be out a job.

Last edited:

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana

/////////////////////////////////////

Still don't change the fact you lost out on $2,200.00 so far and that is without adding the modds I do to my firearms. I still buy and so do my friends and they won't buy from your store. In Feb it will be another 1,200.00 because I'm buying the S&W 500. Soon you and your boys will be out a job.
    It "Don't"? Flippin' newb. If you had friends, that would be really scary. Your reading comprehension leaves a little to be desired. I DO NOT work for Ranger Supply. I have NO financial concern in Ranger. I simply purchase some of my shooting supplies there. That's it.

Seriously, doesn't it bother you that Russ says that to a lot of people and everyone else laughs? It should. Now go be angry somewhere else, Francis.

Last edited:

Kelevra TAR-21

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Seriously, doesn't it bother you that Russ says that to a lot of people and everyone else laughs? It should. Now go be angry somewhere else, Francis.[/quote]
    //////////////////////

I just can't wait till you and your boys are back on the streets turning tricks again. Where you belong.

Last edited:

y3khunter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Fort Wayne Indiana
    I went to h&h and bought a .22 clip for my beretta. For some darn reason I could not get my shells to fit the gun. Turns out that they were .25's mispackaged. h&h told me they knew this, but would not exchange it because I did not have my receipt and on top of that they still had the mispackaged clips for sale.

The second was Ranger Supply. I seen a new gun store was in town so I loaded up the car with my boys and went all the way across town to view it. I was so excited that a new toy store was open. I asked how long were they open and the guy said 6 months. I said wow, you should advertise better because I just found out about you. The man spat back you should have looked harder. I have smacked people for less than that kind of back sass.

So I bought my guns elsewhere. Here is what they missed out on selling to me because of a smart mouth punk. While they don't carry all of these I did not even consider shopping them anymore.
    Saiga 12

Mossberg 500

Beretta 21

GSG-5

Coachman Double Barrel

+ all the parts for the mods I make to my guns.

I wish I made so much money that I could treat coustomers like crap. Cheeps did this and they went out of business.

Alright, I guess I gotta say something here, thank you everyone for standing up for us, we appreciate you all. As for YOU Kelevra I think I know why you hate me so, it's because you are an idiot and I called you on it, so you run and cry on INGO hoping to find a sympathetic ear, you threaten me and make slanderous comments, come see me face to face if you wanna work this out, I'll make the same offer I always do, I'll buy you a soda and we can talk. I made a joke, you made a life out of it. Honostly, I don't even remember you, but for you to wish us all to be on the streets, as you said in other posts, is pretty extreme for an off handed joke. Grow up and get over it, or come talk to me and work it out. one way or another you gotta move on.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Seriously, doesn't it bother you that Russ says that to a lot of people and everyone else laughs? It should. Now go be angry somewhere else, Francis
    //////////////////////

I just can't wait till you and your boys are back on the streets turning tricks again. Where you belong.

Clearly you are the customer every business owner loves to deal with. Given the quality of your posts you should spend less time complaining on this forum and more time perusing you kids grammar text books.

If you are a sensitive boy you are certainly free to shop elsewhere. But come one, you need to get a life with this vendetta. Move on and spend your money at 21st and be happy.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Alright, I guess I gotta say something here, thank you everyone for standing up for us, we appreciate you all. As for YOU Kelevra I think I know why you hate me so, it's because you are an idiot and I called you on it, so you run and cry on INGO hoping to find a sympathetic ear, you threaten me and make slanderous comments, come see me face to face if you wanna work this out, I'll make the same offer I always do, I'll buy you a soda and we can talk. I made a joke, you made a life out of it. Honostly, I don't even remember you, but for you to wish us all to be on the streets, as you said in other posts, is pretty extreme for an off handed joke. Grow up and get over it, or come talk to me and work it out. one way or another you gotta move on.

Shame on you Sir, for not knowing a gun that you can't even buy in the US!

;)

Also... IBTL

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Seriously, doesn't it bother you that Russ says that to a lot of people and everyone else laughs? It should. Now go be angry somewhere else, Francis.
    //////////////////////

I just can't wait till you and your boys are back on the streets turning tricks again. Where you belong.[/quote]

The concept may seem foreign to some people, but there really are customers that you just don't want or aren't worth the headache. So what if you spend money on guns, mods, equipment, & ammo. So do the rest of us here and we don't expect a red carpet rolled out for us when we arrive at a shop. If you're going to be that kind of a guy who would want you as a customer? I sure wouldn't, and when you get right down to it I'm glad to know that I'm probably not going to run into guys like that at his place or any other.

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    Wow... Just Wow...

Kelevra, I think I might have lost a few brain cells trying to interpret what you just said. It is quite obvious that you are the result of a failed education system that produces an entitlement class that thinks they deserve everything. Just from reading your garbage remarks, I can tell that you are a social reject who suffers from the "Napoleon" complex. Grow up and learn to interact with your fellow humans. And for the love of God, quit spending money on guns and start spending it on private tutors that way you can become a constructive member of society instead of the barely literate fool you portray yourself to be.

All of that being said, I love that everyone has been showing a large amount of support for Ranger. They are a great bunch of guys who are always willing to help. I couldn't begin to tell you all about how many times Russ has gone out of his way to help me. If any of you guys who are reading this post have yet to visit the stop, please take a few minutes, stop by, and meet the guys.

Kelevra TAR-21

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Honostly, I don't even remember you, but for you to wish us all to be on the streets, as you said in other posts, is pretty extreme for an off handed joke. Grow up and get over it, or come talk to me and work it out. one way or another you gotta move on.[/quote]
    /////////////////////

You talk real tuff in your e-mail to me slob. Like I said when I responded back I train down the street at sud n impact two blocks from your worthless store. I will be there friday at 3:00. You can sign a waiver tuff guy and have a go at me. Ok tuff guy I'll be waiting for you.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Honostly, I don't even remember you, but for you to wish us all to be on the streets, as you said in other posts, is pretty extreme for an off handed joke. Grow up and get over it, or come talk to me and work it out. one way or another you gotta move on.
    /////////////////////

You talk real tuff in your e-mail to me slob. Like I said when I responded back I train down the street at sud n impact two blocks from your worthless store. I will be there friday at 3:00. You can sign a waiver tuff guy and have a go at me. Ok tuff guy I'll be waiting for you.[/quote]

I just don't get this at all. Why not just drop the attitude and ego and excuse yourself from the conversation? You've made your point, we understand that you don't like the place for whatever reason we don't care.

This topic was created to help out a good local gunstore. You've said your peace and made your point, :horse:. Now if you don't have anything nice or constructive to say, why say anything else.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    You talk real tuff in your e-mail to me slob. Like I said when I responded back I train down the street at sud n impact two blocks from your worthless store. I will be there friday at 3:00. You can sign a waiver tuff guy and have a go at me. Ok tuff guy I'll be waiting for you.

Umm really? You seem to be the one trying to be a tough guy. Something tells me your stay here may not be a particularly long one.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Alright, that's enough.

And while I'm on the subject, please learn how to quote properly. Trying to decipher who is responding to what is giving me a brain hemorrhage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom