• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RTroy29035

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    The Gun and Knife Show will be at the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum this weekend (March 12th & 13th).
    So I have just a couple of questions.
    Who is going and if you have been before what are your impressions of the event?
    :draw:

jamstutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    Berne
    Compared to the coliseum gun shows back 10-20 years ago, the gun shows now are a disappointment. What is it, $4.00 to park now? and $6.00 to get in the door? The show has about half the tables they used to have with most of the tables selling things other than guns. Many of the big dealers skip this show. :twocents:

Hoosier Glocker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Yeah it's not that great of a show. But, you will still find better pricing there on guns than you will in any of the shops in town. I think it's worth going if you are looking to buy or if you have something to sell/trade, not worth going just to browse though.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I may go to this one since I have skipped the last 2 or 3. It is not a bad show. $4 parking is the worst part. The show is not as good as it once was, but I have been to far worse shows all over the state. I can usually spend a couple hours there and I have bought many guns from the Fort Wayne shows.

mdemetz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    NW Elkhart Co.
    Compared to the coliseum gun shows back 10-20 years ago, the gun shows now are a disappointment. What is it, $4.00 to park now? and $6.00 to get in the door? The show has about half the tables they used to have with most of the tables selling things other than guns. Many of the big dealers skip this show. :twocents:

It seemed to get a bit better towards the end of last year. They supposedly moved back upstairs this year. I don't recall there being a lot of non-gunstuff other than knives:).
    They also have a r/c show on Saturday and an Auto parts swap on Sunday.

I usually park across the street.:):

j. villarreal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Just got back from the show. There was also a golf show, some Disney ice skating thing, and an RC show at the Coliseum! Talk about busy! I didn't buy anything today but the beef jerky is tasty. :)

Jason

Top Bottom