• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I've been generally dissapointed with Ft. Wayne last couple yrs...I remember it
    was much better long time ago...but there are usually a couple or so vendors that are ok an have something that isn't WAY marked up....I didn't go to this one an probably be a few yrs. before I go back....or out of boredom...My son took his younger step brother to it Sat....his younger brother had never been to one before.....30 min. into the show his step brother passed out, hard time finding a pulse an they took him out by ambulance to Lutheran.....My son said he was probably overwhelmed by all the high prices....I can see that....The head guy of the gunshow came over an my son said he was great guy, he gave them free passes to come back, with free parking an eveything the next day if they wanted....A+ for this guy...my sons younger brother was kinda on a diet an they said he lacked salt an was deyhydrated...he recovered quickly an they took him to 5 an now burgers? an fed him good!!!!

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I've been generally dissapointed with Ft. Wayne last couple yrs...I remember it
    was much better long time ago...but there are usually a couple or so vendors that are ok an have something that isn't WAY marked up....I didn't go to this one an probably be a few yrs. before I go back....or out of boredom...My son took his younger step brother to it Sat....his younger brother had never been to one before.....30 min. into the show his step brother passed out, hard time finding a pulse an they took him out by ambulance to Lutheran.....My son said he was probably overwhelmed by all the high prices....I can see that....The head guy of the gunshow came over an my son said he was great guy, he gave them free passes to come back, with free parking an eveything the next day if they wanted....A+ for this guy...my sons younger brother was kinda on a diet an they said he lacked salt an was deyhydrated...he recovered quickly an they took him to 5 an now burgers? an fed him good!!!!

Glad it was something simple and that he's okay now!

Steven

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2008
    Whitley County
    So far this has been an interesting thread for me.

Every post from people that Actually Went to the Ft Wayne show say they did OK or the show was OK.

Maybe the usual people that have the usual complaints about the Ft Wayne show should have went ??
    Come to think of it , just about everything was better "In The Good Old Days" , so why bother now. :)

No, it's not the show like they were 10 or so years ago, but it was the best I've seen there in recent times.

:twocents:

Last edited:

jamstutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    Berne
    So far this has been an interesting thread for me.

Every post from people that Actually Went to the Ft Wayne show say they did OK or the show was OK.

Maybe the usual people that have the usual complaints about the Ft Wayne show should have went... ??
    :twocents:

Point taken. Maybe I'll have to give it another chance.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom