• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lVl_G_D

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2009
    I have traded several times with them recently and have always had great customer service. They have some of the best prices around. I stopped going to Bob's because I couldn't take how rude his son was to the customers. I always get treated well at Fort Liberty.

crosby841

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Scott told me yesterday that he has a SCAR coming in. I sure wish I still had my tax money. Can't afford it though.

ryanrw

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    This post reminds me that I need to stop in there. I was there the first week they opened. The certainly were nice people. It was refreshing to find friendly conversation and guns behind the counter without outrageous price tags!

Arieas

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2009
    Indianapois
    Stopped in Fort Liberty on Friday and picked up a new OWB holster for my Sig 229. They even let me try it out before i bought it. Which was great since the Fobus didn't work even though the package said it would.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    They gave me a very good price on a CZ rifle. I'm trying to raise some $$$ to pick it up. They we very nice to me...

Lucion

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Avon
    Was looking for an AK and stopped in to inquire about a transfer. They had one in the rack for as good as price as an online purchase + shipping and transfer. Good bunch of people at Fort Liberty.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I stopped in a couple weeks ago and was quoted a very good price on a rifle. I'm trying to raise the funds now. They were very nice to me and very willing to show me guns and answer questions.

Last edited:

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    I bought an mini-MPA from them a year ago for a great price. I wasn't a fan of their AK prices, but that was also at the time everyone and their brother were selling them for 625.

infebious

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 13, 2009
    I have been there twice, once when the opened and again a week ago. The first time I was in there they didnt have very much, now their inventory has grown. It isnt as vast as at Bradis, but they have good priced quality firearms and products. Plus, they are very friendly. They dont mind if you walk in and take a look around. I am glad to see that they have stayed in business!

Fort Liberty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    We will be closed until Monday, June 7th. Come see us at the Indy 1500 Gun and Knife show at the fairgrounds.

hicap30

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2009
    Well here I go again, looks like I'll have to ride the bike up there and check it out, thanks guys..........

TJSieling

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Indianapolis - West Side
    Fort Liberty was the very first firearms store I had ever been in. Plus, it was 2 years ago, so I was only 17 at the time. Boy it'll scare the crap out of you having only seen guns on TV, and then walking in there and seeing two on both of the guys working there.

But they were really cool about me being there underage, they answered questions I had, but unsurprisingly, wouldn't let me actually hold any of them. Still, gave me a lot of advice on what they had in stock, what they usually carry, how the prices worked, and offered to hold a gun for me for my grandpa when I found what he was looking for.

Great guys, highly recommended.

Top Bottom