• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fort Liberty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Store owners, customers, members, and friends

I would like to thank all of you for the comments posted after the break in. Although the store still shows severe damage, it is safe and secure. As of today, we are open for business, trying to recover and get back to normal. Our hours are currently M-F 10-6, Sat 10-5, Closed Sunday.

Scott

crosby841

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Drove by today, the new doors look good as do the new posts out front. Looks like everything is getting back to normal. I'm real glad you guys were able to recover so quickly.

rwbrown

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2009
    i hate to be the fly in the ointment but i went in the fort liberty store and was treated rudely maybe he was having a bad day but you know how first impessions are i'll take all my business to plainfield

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    i hate to be the fly in the ointment but i went in the fort liberty store and was treated rudely maybe he was having a bad day but you know how first impessions are i'll take all my business to plainfield

If it's the same guy you are speaking about.. I had a very bad encounter with him this past summer also. Heavy set guy.. very rude and disrespectful? If so.. he's hurting business bad.. and needs to be let go. I talked to Mike about his behavior instead of just walking out and never returning. I could never do that.. Mike and Scott are good people. Anyways... I felt like the owners needed to be addressed of this problem... so I did.

rwbrown

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2009
    it sounds like the same guy.thanks for the reply maybe i'll give fort liberty another shot.(pun intended)

Fort Liberty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    If anyone is coming in today and plans on attending the 1500 next weekend, I have a few save-a-buck coupons left. Just ask Mike for one

Manan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    West Central
    I have to say that I have been back to the Fort and they have great customer service now. Prices are good and I have to say " they listened to the what has been said about them and corrected it."
    I have stopped in about 4 times in the last month and a half and thanks for the great service. If you have had any problems with them in the pass, GO back and try them agqain. You will be happy. ( I hope, I have! ).

The most blow hard bunch losers I've ever done business with. If you want smoke blown up your behind these guys are the cream of the crop.

I posted two bad experiences with these guys some time ago I thought maybe I had missed something based on positive comments some of you other guys posted.

Tried it again. Mistake. They really think that everyone is an amateur and they can blow smoke up your behind.

If Ft. Liberty people read this, keep the holster and stick it. You obviously need the money more than I. I'm the guy that left my paid for, but improperly fitting, holster and walked out with your "salesman" yelling at me at the top of his lungs.

Last edited:

Fort Liberty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Maybe every time you come in, you have a chip on your shoulder. I personally sold the holster to you the first time, also handing you an LCR which you personally checked to make sure it fit. When you came back, you were not here for an exchange or refund. You came in looking for an argument. As I recall, last time you posted about us, it was mostly just angry, incomplete thoughts. We would have been happy to refund your money, but your attitude didn't let us get that far. To clarify, the salesman yelling was trying to find out what you wanted to do with your money. So, if you PM an address, I will gladly send you a full refund. However, you are not welcome to come in my store unless you can behave in a civilized manner.

Scott

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    :popcorn:
    Had good experience with Fort Liberty today and took home another good deal.

woodchuck4950

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Danville, IN
    Have yet to make firearm purchase from FLF, but have only had positive experiences in the store. A buddy of mine purchased his Glock 19 there and Scott sold a BDA-380 for me on consignment. Just wish they'd expand their inventory as choices are somewhat limited compared to PSS and Guns & Ordnance.

Packin-Heat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Avon, Indiana
    Was in there the other evening, spoke with the guys about just checking out my AR, just to make sure it was all original and their opinion on the condition and value. I wasn't able to make it back until a couple minutes after closing time. Even though they were packing up for the 1500, and had very little time. The guys took a few minutes to take care of me. This is the kind of service that will keep me coming back, Lucky for me they are right down the street. I have bought one gun, accessories, and lots of ammo. These guys are great. Also I am very happy to see you guys recover so quickly from the catastrophe that happened a few weeks ago, and glad to haul the vehicle out for you. Hope they catch the dirt bags!

Manan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    West Central
    Maybe every time you come in, you have a chip on your shoulder. I personally sold the holster to you the first time, also handing you an LCR which you personally checked to make sure it fit. When you came back, you were not here for an exchange or refund. You came in looking for an argument. As I recall, last time you posted about us, it was mostly just angry, incomplete thoughts. We would have been happy to refund your money, but your attitude didn't let us get that far. To clarify, the salesman yelling was trying to find out what you wanted to do with your money. So, if you PM an address, I will gladly send you a full refund. However, you are not welcome to come in my store unless you can behave in a civilized manner.

Scott

Well this is the last on this subject. I came back into your store to exchange the holster. Your guy was rude, period. I have never been rude in your store. I walked out instead of listening to your sales guys garp, trying to talk me into keeping a product that didn't work. I advised YOU that I had an LCR w/Crimsen Trace on it. You did pull a LCR out that didn't have a laser site on it. I too thought it would work, that is why I bought it. I came back into your store to exchange the holster. Your guy was rude. My attitude is that as a customer I don't want to be told a round peg fits into a square hole.

As far as coming back into your store, NEVER GONNA HAPPEN. I'll always be a gun customer, I wonder how long you'll be a store. I can't even wish you good luck.

Good riddance.

Packin-Heat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Avon, Indiana
    Once again I came in and window shopped, held a few things. And I'll be darned, the atmosphere and sales attitudes were definitely to my liking. I picked up a couple holsters, some ammo, and O' yeah that beautiful piece of real estate that has been calling to me for 4 months, Yep the FN FiveSeven. So contrary to some people's feeling I'll do my best to keep you guys in business. Thanks Fort Libery

Top Bottom