• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jerrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    Brownsburg
    These guys have always been very nice and professional. I've been many times over the last couple of years. Great store but seem to never have what I'm looking for.:(

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    These guys have always been very nice and professional. I've been many times over the last couple of years. Great store but seem to never have what I'm looking for.:(

That's been my issue the few times I have been there. They just did not have what I was looking for and I was never looking for anything particularly exotic or anything. Its a nice clean shop, but they just didn't have what I was looking for either in guns or accessories.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I've never had a good experience with this shop. The guys working the counter have always been somewhat rude and impersonal. It maybe because I look young since I'm 18 but still no excuse for it.

I know those guys and I'm having a hard time imagining this. I'm not saying you aren't being honest, I'm just saying it is not consistent with what I've seen and experienced. I've been in that shop probably 25 or more times. I'd encourage you to give them another chance.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I know those guys and I'm having a hard time imagining this. I'm not saying you aren't being honest, I'm just saying it is not consistent with what I've seen and experienced. I've been in that shop probably 25 or more times. I'd encourage you to give them another chance.

Same here, I have always been treated great and prices are vary fair

down3green

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 19, 2010
    Brown County
    I've never had a good experience with this shop. The guys working the counter have always been somewhat rude and impersonal. It maybe because I look young since I'm 18 but still no excuse for it.

I've been there twice (I'm 60), and I'm not having a hard time imagining it...

Fort Liberty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    You can now see some of our new and used items in the "support our sponsors" section. Thanks to James for getting us signed up as INGO advertisers.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I stopped in a few weeks ago when I traveled to Danville to see an old buddy.
    Nice store. I was asked in a courteous manner If I'd like to see anything. I told them I was just looking and was left alone after that.
    I don't like pushy sales persons so it was good with me. I didn't see anything I couldn't live without so I left.
    I'll stop in again when I'm in the area and hopefully I won't find any more guns I just have to have. As a gun enthusiast and impulse buyer I occasionally spend more money than I should.

Tauler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Just wanted to give positive feedback to Fort Liberty right quick. Was brand spanking new to guns, first purchase, the staff member was very patient despite all my questions, informative and friendly, helped me out, price was good and fair, a real nice experience. Thanks guys!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Just wanted to give positive feedback to Fort Liberty right quick. Was brand spanking new to guns, first purchase, the staff member was very patient despite all my questions, informative and friendly, helped me out, price was good and fair, a real nice experience. Thanks guys!

Well, what did you get?

Fort Liberty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    The Indy 1500 is coming up again on the 21st, 22nd, and 23rd of this month. I have a few save a buck coupons at the store. Stop by and pick one up if you don't get one in the mail. See you there.

Fort Liberty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    A huge thank you to everyone who came out to our sale today. It turned out way better than I thought it would. We really appreciate everyone's business. If you didn't make it out, come see us soon. Thanks again!
    Scott

Top Bottom