• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Picked up my Colt Series 70 repro 1911 from them today, decent price and nice guys. I liked the nice clean and well organized store, hopefully with time and increased patronage they'll be able to beef up the inventory.

68_F100

Expert
    Rating - 93.9%
    31   2   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    North Salem
    I went in the other day to look at an HK pistol. It's a nice place and the staff are great. They showed me anything I wanted to see but didn't try to sell me anything. They jest need to get some more 1911's :)

Fort Liberty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    We will be closed for the Indy 1500 gun and knife show this coming weekend. The show runs Friday, 2-8 pm, Saturday, 8 am-6 pm, and Sunday, 9 am-4 pm. We will reopen on Monday, January 16th at 10 am. Come see us in "A" Hall at the Indiana State Fairgrounds.

Fort Liberty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    I have a few save a buck coupons for the gun show, stop by and pick one up.

We will be closed for the Indy 1500 gun and knife show this coming weekend. The show runs Friday, 2-8 pm, Saturday, 8 am-6 pm, and Sunday, 9 am-4 pm. We will reopen on Monday, March 19th at 10 am. Come see us in "A" Hall at the Indiana State Fairgrounds.

Fort Liberty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Phil Stegemoller (Glock Armorer) from The Glock Brothers will be setting up in the store with sights, parts, etc this coming Saturday. He will also be setting up on the first Saturday of each month. (unless there is a gun show) Bring your Glock and come see us.

Fort Liberty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    For those who e-mailed me this weekend about the shop being closed-Sorry, I forgot to post that we wouldn't be there. Thank you to all who came out to the fairgrounds to see us.
    Scott

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    There is another guy in there kind of heavy set that could use a little more personality.

So let me get this straight Scott.. every customer of yours who complains about this man has a chip on his shoulder, really?

He's killing your business.. hopefully you'll wise up and fire him.

I've quit coming to Fort Liberty because of him and only him.. he has a terrible attitude.

Fort Liberty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    So let me get this straight Scott.. every customer of yours who complains about this man has a chip on his shoulder, really?

He's killing your business.. hopefully you'll wise up and fire him.

I've quit coming to Fort Liberty because of him and only him.. he has a terrible attitude.

All I can say is WOW. I hope you haven't been brewing on this for that long. I have to point out to all following this that your post is being brought up from a complaint in January of 2010. That's 30 months! 2 1/2 YEARS AGO! Let it go already. I usually address every complaint personally, and attempt to resolve the problem, but this is absurd. Have you nothing better to do? If anyone cares to look, they will see that I have had dozens of positive comments in recent months. I know that any reply by me will bring down a whole load of people who will say you have the right to say what you want, when you want, and some will replay their experience. I agree, every is entitled to their opinions. I'm just trying to defend a new attack from someone who is showing everyone just how bitter they are and that they have nothing better to do that drag up dirt from years gone by.
    If I have never issued MACHINEGUN a public written apology, here it is, genuine and unconditional. I'm sorry you had bad customer service and a bad experience/s. I hope that you can now let go of the grudge you have been holding onto for so long. I don't expect you will come in now and be my best buddy, but just know, you are welcome to come in and talk to me anytime.
    Also, I never really put my finger on the employee in question, as 3 people could have been the culprit. Two have since left, and the third has learned a lot and come a long way. We will never be perfect and can't make everyone happy. Unfortunately, some people do come in with a chip on their shoulder. Unfortunately, we make mistakes and have bad days. I guess that's just how it is in this business.
    Thank you all who have taken time to read this. Thank you to all who have given advice, criticism, and positive comments. These things all help to make a better business. Thank you to all of my supporters, customers, and INGOers, I couldn't continue in this venture without you.

Scott

sigpro

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 2, 2012
    Avon
    I have to agree with scott on this one. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. And he did apologize, but why would you drag up an old issue from nearly 2 years ago and complain? If you had such a problem with the gentlman why not talk to Scott personally instead of trying to bash Scott or the store? And how do you expect him to fix the problem when all you can say was "it was the heavy set guy"? And if you havent been in the shop since this complaint how do you not know the problem hasent been solved? I have been shopping there for several years now and have never had a problem with any of the guys in there, and Scott and Lisa the owners are great people, if you have a problem with something in the shop bring to thier attention and im positive they will take care of it. My :twocents:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Also, I never really put my finger on the employee in question, as 3 people could have been the culprit. Two have since left, and the third has learned a lot and come a long way. We will never be perfect and can't make everyone happy. Unfortunately, some people do come in with a chip on their shoulder. Unfortunately, we make mistakes and have bad days. I guess that's just how it is in this business.
    Thank you all who have taken time to read this. Thank you to all who have given advice, criticism, and positive comments. These things all help to make a better business. Thank you to all of my supporters, customers, and INGOers, I couldn't continue in this venture without you.

Scott
    Ok, Scott, I too have have been soured on Fort Liberty in the past, however, I will return to your store due to the above quoted response. I have been in in the past, although not in the last year and a half or so, and left more than once with a sour, "I feel like an annoyance" to these guys, feeling. Things change, and people change. I will try to make it in this weekend to see you guys.

(FTR, the times I am talking about I was not just window shopping, I bought two holsters on one visit and ordered two S&W magazines from you on another)

Jake46184

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Indianapoils
    I've been there 4x and found the shop to be average for Central Indiana. There are no good gun stores here but Fort Liberty is not a bad one. I didn't have a problem with any of their staff. I think the guys whining about Liberty might want to visit some of the other supposed gun dealers in the Indy area. Some of them have more a*s*sholes than a proctology office.....

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    I was able to stop in and check out this facility for the first. My first impressions were of the size of the facility. Not real big, but not super small. Selection was decent and not overwhelming. I was greeted right away with a friendly how ya doing- this is important. I started a general conversation about a couple of 9mm handguns ranging from Sig, M&P, and FNH. They were kind enough to let me see 3 different handguns and make comparisons for carry, weight, and general "feel". I ended up not making a purchase, but my experience was very positive! I will be visiting these guys again soon!

Fort Liberty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    We're having a big anniversary sale on July 21st. See some of the details in the INGO advertisers/supporters section. Hope to see you there!

Fort Liberty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Fort Liberty Firearms will be having a sale on Saturday July 21st.
    Some of the specials will include...

Limited quanity of Springfield XDS in black and in Duo-tone.:rockwoot:

Beretta Nanos-$399

Kahr CW40-$339

Kahr CM9-$349

Beretta 92fs-$539

Gen 3 Glock 17,19,26,22,23,27-$469

1 Smith and Wesson MOE MP15-$999

All specials are first come first serve. Once they are gone they are gone. More specials to come. Will also be serving free hot dogs and drinks. Will be give aways and promos...free gift for INGO members.

Will update later with more. COME OUT AND SEE US!!!:ingo:

Top Bottom