• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JByer323

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    I use breakfree, and if it's bad, Tipton's Bore Cleaner, which is pretty much the meanest stuff I've come across, and probably gives you cancer just by having the lid open.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    What kind of cleaning solvents do you all use?

Anyone here with Poly Frames use the spray stuff?

What's your definition of light cleaning vs. heavy cleaning?

Someone turned me onto Eezox products. They clean and lube and leave the gun fingerprint proof. (practically)

I use it on my XD and Bersa 45, they both look great and clean up very quickly.

Eezox® Gun Care - Eezox Premium Synthetic Lubricants

my :twocents: :yesway:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Someone turned me onto Eezox products. They clean and lube and leave the gun fingerprint proof. (practically)

I use it on my XD and Bersa 45, they both look great and clean up very quickly.

Eezox® Gun Care - Eezox Premium Synthetic Lubricants

my :twocents: :yesway:

That sounds like some good sheet! I sent off for a small spray can of it. We'll test this out. If it's as good as it says, I may sell my Hoppes! LOL

Thanks man! If I could Rep you I would! :):

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    That sounds like some good sheet! I sent off for a small spray can of it. We'll test this out. If it's as good as it says, I may sell my Hoppes! LOL

Thanks man! If I could Rep you I would! :):

thats cool, I get mine at Pop Guns, I know alot of people have issues with the place...but I'm just sayin :):

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Meh, what it would cost to drive from here to there it's cheaper to order from them. I'm guessing anyway! :):

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I hope his hands and face are ok. Them glocks look like they did a number on that dishwasher....

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Is the stipple job worth it? I mean does it not "bite" at your hand after some prolonged range time?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Tried both the Eezox and the Break-Free today. Eezox may be good for all steel guns like my SKS and little .25 pee shooter, but not for my Baby Eagle. I did use it on the bore and the slide though. It actually took out the small scratches on the slide! I wasn't about to take the trigger assembly out just to clean it so I used a Q-Tip and sprayed that and soaked the springs and such. quickly soaked that up with a clean q-tip and used a lot of canned air.

The Break-Free was AMAZING! Sprayed my whole .25 pea shooter down and the residue just came rolling off! Can't wait to clean my SKS with it!!!!

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Clean your firearm today!

Seriously, if you haven't done it this month, it's time. Knock those dust bunnies out of your holster, too.

Be safe.

-J-

Thanks, I cleaned my S&W MP40c and found the rear sight flopping around. So I had to go a sight it in again and tighten it up. I want to put some lock tite on it but I wouldn't be able to adjust it. A little allen screw is what is holding it on. I gues I will just have to keep a eye on it.

Top Bottom