• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Straightforward? I watched this and found this full of opinions and assumptions. I also took issue with his statement that black women don't de-escalate and in fact do the opposite. He doesn't get a pass just because he's black and talking about his race. It doesn't make it any more true. Just for the record, he is 100% wrong. He is also exaggerating that McGlockton was TWICE the size of Drejka, that again is wrong. He also justified the shooting because when Drejka pointed the pistol, McGlockton didn't run away (he admitted that he didn't advance either). His argument assumes that there are only 2 choices when you pull a gun and point it at a person. That you shoot them OR you holster up. Again wrong. I really don't like Cuomo's emotional arguments on CNN but Sotomayor isn't doing any better. He just gets a pass because his views align with those on this board. In reality, the truth sits in between both sides.

So you've never gone out with a black chick?
    I still have scars from mine. Oh he's right, they escalate everything. It always starts with the hands on the hips then the chicken neck lecture... Mmhmm

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I still have scars from mine. Oh he's right, they escalate everything. It always starts with the hands on the hips then the chicken neck lecture... Mmhmm

I miss Kut.

I'm not sure if he'd confirm this, or call you racist.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Wait....
    I'm racist for going out with a black chick or for describing an old girlfriend? Because I nailed her! ......ah ..I mean on describing her.... also.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Wait....
    I'm racist for going out with a black chick or for describing an old girlfriend? Because I nailed her! ......ah ..I mean on describing her.... also.

I have provided you with a handy clue in the above quote.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Do you want to hear about my Italian/Cuban girlfriend when she threw lasagna and cussed at me in some kind of hybrid Communistik Italiglish. ...or would that also be too racist.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    You are labeling ALL black females based on the actions of your ex. It's a stereotype and CAN be racist.

Am I? Her and the ones I've met in her family.... Yes. About 10 of them so far.

I also had a Polish girlfriend that was so clumsy that she could break her foot by dropping a helium balloon on it. And she knew every polack joke known to man.
    So what does that make me now? A Sexist, Racist, Prejudice Bigot?

BTW-
    All these girls would totally agree with everything I've said about them so I'm good. But some here might want to take a sensitivity class or two.... or is it DEsensitivity class.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Am I? Her and the ones I've met in her family.... Yes. About 10 of them so far.

I also had a Polish girlfriend that was so clumsy that she could break her foot by dropping a helium balloon on it. And she knew every polack joke known to man.
    So what does that make me now? A Sexist, Racist, Prejudice Bigot?

BTW-
    All these girls would totally agree with everything I've said about them so I'm good. But some here might want to take a sensitivity class or two.... or is it DEsensitivity class.

Funny how there's always a problem with someone else. Wonder what the common denominator is?

Last edited:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    shirt_cowboycode_front.jpg

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Someone does not get knocked to the ground by someone yelling.

Video editing is done to cover up what really happened.
    You obviously missed my point.
    In Florida this is assault.
    784.011 Assault.—
    (1) An “assault” is an intentional, unlawful threat by word or act to do violence to the person of another, coupled with an apparent ability to do so, and doing some act which creates a well-founded fear in such other person that such violence is imminent.
    Knocking someone to the ground is not assault. You want battery.

784.03, Florida Statutes. In Florida, the term battery means:

Any actual and intentional touching or striking of another person against that person’s will (non-consensual), or
    The intentional causing of bodily harm to another person.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm a couple of days later to this issue, but what does the dead guy's criminal record have to do with anything.

...and if there is some sort of relevance, how many of the crimanl charged resulted in convictions. I'm not interested in charges or arrests...or traffic violations, but question #1 first.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I'm a couple of days later to this issue, but what does the dead guy's criminal record have to do with anything.

...and if there is some sort of relevance, how many of the crimanl charged resulted in convictions. I'm not interested in charges or arrests...or traffic violations, but question #1 first.

Some bad drivers should be shot.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne

I presume this is to me, so, it is as relevant as the uncharged noncriminal behavior alleged of the shooter by the media. If they want to pick on previous actions by the shooter then they should also show the predilection toward violence and inability to play nice with others of the deceased.

That is all.

Regards,

Doug

Top Bottom