• ...and so much more!
  • Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Have you ever walked around outside naked? It's pretty freeing AND comfortable...just don't lay down in the grass. Things get itchy.
    I've sailed neggid, streaked as a kid, been neggid in the woods with a girl a time or two..
    But I can honestly say, I've never layed down in the grass.
    How you know?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Concerning dropping off the flag, I would contact your local VFW or American Legion to see what they want. My local VFW has an old large curbside style U.S. Mailbox outside the front door. It is repainted red, white, and blue, and labelled for flag disposal. Pull down the door and drop in the flag.
    I do not think that the triangle fold is necessary.
    Same at my local American legion. Mailbox and drop them in. I recently took several and bought a new flag from them as well. The flags I was buying from Amazon have gone up quite a bit in the last 2 years, and the Legion was more in line with what I had been paying.

I get a couple of years out of them generally.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    There's a nudist resort a couple of miles from my house....maybe I should drop in.
    I don't get it. My house is a nudist resort....for 2 anyway. 4 if you count the dog and cat. Well the dog wears a scarf.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, these guys burned someone else's flag

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    images

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I have, and will always be against "hate crimes" because to punish someone greater for their political beliefs is antithetical to the principles of the First Amendment. Prosecute the underlying crime- no extra anything for not being a "right thinker".

That being said, violating the 1st Amendment as to one guy does not justify violating it for another.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I have, and will always be against "hate crimes" because to punish someone greater for their political beliefs is antithetical to the principles of the First Amendment. Prosecute the underlying crime- no extra anything for not being a "right thinker".

That being said, violating the 1st Amendment as to one guy does not justify violating it for another.

Honestly on the fence on this one and have wavered both ways over the years.

I think there's some element of a larger victimhood. If I batter you because I hate you, that's a me and you issue. If I batter you because you're *insert group here* I'm sending a larger message that your group is unwelcome to live here, shop here, whatever here. In some ways it's no different than battery on a law enforcement officer is a more serious crime because it's an assault on the rule of law as well as an assault on an individual, so broader victimhood.

Reasonable minds may differ, of course, and I'm still not sure exactly where I land on the topic myself.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    If you want to make your flag last longer, take it down when there's windy rain.

That tears them up
    Unfortunately mine is a sectioned pole which isn't the easiest to take up and down vs a rope to run the flag up the pole.

I do have it lit, etc but it flies 24x7

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Just put Stars and Stripes along with the Gadsden Flags up. Nobody better ever try to take them down.

Top Bottom