• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Caught this one yesterday evening, weighed in at 3.8lbs. Caught 4 other smaller bass, and 1 nice size blue gill.
    FISH.jpg

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Went out with my munchkin today to a different park than normal, caught one little bass (maybe 8") in a side "overflow" pond from the Flatrock on a 4" Yum Dinger, Carolina Pumpkin and Chart. i think, and several smaller (3-5") bluegill and bass in little side eddy pools on the river itself. All the smaller ones on Renosky minnows, though the little tiny fish loved to harass my Roadrunner, just not big enough to bite it, lol. The largest of the bass flopped off my hook and back into the water before I could snap a pic, heh.

Wading the river and pools, could feel the eddy pools 10-15° warmer than the main current... Did pull one little bluegill (very bright) off a log in the main current.

All in all a fun day, though the kid draw a blank with live worms and bobber...

cjfarmer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2011
    Princeton, Indiana
    been meaning to post this. I caught this 2 weeks ago in a friends pond. This one is 5 lbs. I got another on right after this that was 5 1/2 lbs. I'll have to get the pic off my phone. It was a good day needless to say.

r7lpv9.jpg

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    been meaning to post this. I caught this 2 weeks ago in a friends pond. This one is 5 lbs. I got another on right after this that was 5 1/2 lbs. I'll have to get the pic off my phone. It was a good day needless to say.

r7lpv9.jpg

Nice hawg- good job! Next time, be sure to put your arm out straight in front of you with the fish (makes them look even bigger:D)

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Here's another kitty I pulled in with the ultra lite. Measured 21". The reel on the lite is about toast thanks to the couple I've caught this year. I had one last week but it shook off as I got him to the bank. After that one the reel started making noises but it still works.
    IMG_0103-1.jpg

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    I've already caught fish in 3 states this year since late April.

Nothing big, but lots of fun every time.

I'll have to remember my camera next time I'm out.

Armed Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Hiway springs

Hi-way Springs is the best paylake I have ever fished at. My cousin and I fish in the carp rodeo several times a year. We actually won a few times. I pulled a 42 pound flat head out of the big lake last summer.

I have never been out there where I didn't catch atleast 10 carp. But it's a good haul from Indy. But it is well worth it.

You guys do any other pay-lake fishing?

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Fished at the pond at my sister's yesterday...

179114_478681818814357_2105866349_n.jpg

My son caught his first fish... Then another ELEVEN! Dad got four, I got... one or two... my sis got three I think...

My son's a little stinker, lol.

With everyone that was fishing this tiny pond (I can cast my ultralight to the opposite bank anywhere around it, and only 8 feet deep) We pulled out a total of a litle over 20 fish about the size in the photo, some a little bigger, some a little smaller, and relocated them to the river...

A total of about 50-60 fish have been removed now, I think all the top level fish are pretty much gone, so more food/oxygen/room for the little ones again. Need some rain, pond is down about 2 feet from when we were there on Memorial Day already...

And found out we couldn't get the Koi to bit on anything, LOL. There are 3 Koi in there from the previous homeowners.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Fun day on the water at West Boggs, little buddy and I were tearin them up. I must have had a nick in my line, because I broke a hawk off today

484226_10150923596408528_1884227755_n.jpg

Top Bottom