• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    The only people I ever recall Jesus 'shaming' were the hyper-religious hypocrites.

I don't think Jesus engaged in public shaming period, which is what you seem to be suggesting because your definition of shaming seems to be degradation of a person or group of persons, which no Christian should condone. .‎

I'm thinking having the son of God break your stuff, yell at you and chase and whip you in public would be pretty shaming, wouldn't you agree?

I know plenty of "normal" gays (as oppose to "flamers") that have this same reaction to trannys when they see them. And this is in CA....like, tranny central USA. :n00b:

I've known a few like that myself. A couple were going up to a "gay hotel" in 'cago, and a girl I was with at the time joked about going with them for the party. They commented that there was no way they'd ever be able to "strap those puppies down" to get her to pass. I joked just stuff her pants and say she's a drag queen. They both commented how sick, twisted and disgusting cross dressers/drag queens/trannies were.

Yeah and a kilt ain't a skirt. Men's clothes in that period were the same as women's. He was clearly a cross dresser. Potato/Potahto.

They were? Perhaps you may with to reference Deut 22:5 along with 1 Tim. 2:9,10; 1 Pet. 3:3.

So why do you insult him?

Because he thinks he's witty by taking cheap shots at Christians by insulting Jesus along with God. Such as when he stated that God was a rapist and pedophile.

Who's insulting anyone? Just pointing out that he wore a dress. Nothing wrong with a man wearing a dress.

Nope not a dress, a mans clothes according to the time. See above. Unless you have cites that he violated the edict in Deut 22:5?

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    He is...I have read enough of his posts to know he has studied (more than most) the region and it's culture...Every now and again he pokes the stick at Christians, Republicans, Texans, and people over fifty to just.....I really don't know why he does it...He just does and it's sad......

Yup. It sure is.
    Disappointing to think he can keep trolling like this and get away with it.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Yup. It sure is.
    Disappointing to think he can keep trolling like this and get away with it.

If you are talking about MrJarrell, I often (not always) appreciate his comments. Having him as part of INGO reminds me that INGO (and gun owners in general) isn't just a group of white, Christian, republican males, but a diverse group of races, religions, atheists, political beliefs, and sexual orientations.

I don't begrudge anyone their personal beliefs, until they impact others by chasing people away, threatening violence, etc., etc. In my opinion, the lack of punishment for people threatening unprovoked violence (who may or may not identify themselves as Christians, they didn't really say in their threat) is what makes MrJarrell's comments more thought provoking...

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If you are talking about MrJarrell, I often (not always) appreciate his comments. Having him as part of INGO reminds me that INGO (and gun owners in general) isn't just a group of white, Christian, republican males, but a diverse group of races, religions, atheists, political beliefs, and sexual orientations.

I don't begrudge anyone their personal beliefs, until they impact others by chasing people away, threatening violence, etc., etc. In my opinion, the lack of punishment for people threatening unprovoked violence (who may or may not identify themselves as Christians, they didn't really say in their threat) is what makes MrJarrell's comments more thought provoking...

I look at him the same way. He does bring something to the forum. I read a lot of what he posts. He plays the devils advocate.

But, like with the cross dresser post, he does :stickpoke: to the point of irritation at times.

As was stated.....he is much much smarter than this.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I look at him the same way. He does bring something to the forum. I read a lot of what he posts. He plays the devils advocate.

But, like with the cross dresser post, he does :stickpoke: to the point of irritation at times.

As was stated.....he is much much smarter than this.

Much like a lawyer, I see him often cross-examine his opponents in an effort to get them to fully explain their position (and often expose the logical weaknesses of their positions). Just because he's asking dumb questions, doesn't mean that he doesn't know the answer (or is "trolling"); it may just mean that he wants others to be able to see the fully articulated position of his opponents.

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    So-
    I reversed the roles on you.
    It's not so sexy or awesome now - is it? :n00b:

No sir....That's why I was specific....I can't help it...After all, it is MY double standard :)....I think girls dressed in jeans, an old flannel shirt and a pair of cowboy boots are sexy...Many men do...No women that (I am aware of) think a man dressing like a woman is....

It may just be a biological difference between men and women....As a long time Monty Python fan I find a man dressing and acting like a woman is funny while a man dressing and THINKING he is a woman is not.....

Is it okay to have double standards as long as you admit you have double standards?????

431e015a1d9f07a07a74352c2d48d3f5.jpg

Funny.....
    DSC_0228.JPG

Cute.......

bruce-jenner-woman-transformation-confirmed-pp.jpg

Greedy.......Not confused IMHO...Just greedy for the spotlight...

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    No sir....That's why I was specific....I can't help it...After all, it is MY double standard :)....I think girls dressed in jeans, an old flannel shirt and a pair of cowboy boots are sexy...Many men do...No women that (I am aware of) think a man dressing like a woman is....

It may just be a biological difference between men and women....As a long time Monty Python fan I find a man dressing and acting like a woman is funny while a man dressing and THINKING he is a woman is not.....

I would say that it is simply the difference between laughing at someone for deliberately acting goofy for the purpose of making us laugh (for profit) and someone who is genuinely delusional demanding the 'right' to have everyone else accept and believe his/her/its delusion as reality and act accordingly as if it were perfectly normal.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Greedy.......Not confused IMHO...Just greedy for the spotlight...
    :puke:
    I hereby call for an INGO ban on anymore Bruce Jenner crossdressing / tranny photos.

The whole tranny concept is confusing and ironic. Transsexuals claim, "I want to be the real me", yet ignore their own true genetic code to become someone they are not.

The cover story here is a dude claiming to be a woman, yet it's painfully obvious to everyone else that he's still a dude, just in a dress. Not that long ago we would try to help him, now we celebrate his nonacceptance of reality.

:twocents:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    :puke:
    I hereby call for an INGO ban on anymore Bruce Jenner crossdressing / tranny photos.

The whole tranny concept is confusing and ironic. Transsexuals claim, "I want to be the real me", yet ignore their own true genetic code to become someone they are not.

The cover story here is a dude claiming to be a woman, yet it's painfully obvious to everyone else that he's still a dude, just in a dress. Not that long ago we would try to help him, now we celebrate his nonacceptance of reality.

:twocents:

I am on that.

Poster beware.....:bat:

Top Bottom