• ...and so much more!
  • Grease

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    Dirty south
    :popcorn:

In a civil discussion.....things should remain civil.....don't-ya think....:)

what isn't civil here? I am expressing my point of view, they are expressing theirs. I am merely pointing out that we are tolerating everything in this country today. I mean EVERYTHING!

give it 10 years or so and Jared Fogel will be regarded as a "hero" for buggering little boys!

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Grease said:
    but hey, I will let yall feel high and mighty from your perch on high!

On the contrary, those confused individuals are (to me) a reminder of the depths of depravity to which our humanity can drag us, and the desperate need we all have for someone to free us from it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    what isn't civil here? I am expressing my point of view, they are expressing theirs. I am merely pointing out that we are tolerating everything in this country today. I mean EVERYTHING!

give it 10 years or so and Jared Fogel will be regarded as a "hero" for buggering little boys!

Do I really have to get into this. It is just a comment that I give when someone is pushing anger/hate/violence.

Take it at that and let it go.

We can express our opinions. Just keep it real.

You did not have to respond just read and carry on.

These threads have a way of going off the rails. My :popcorn: response is just a reminder to, well, be cool.

Enjoy,

-CM-

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    On the contrary, those confused individuals are (to me) a reminder of the depths of depravity to which our humanity can drag us, and the desperate need we all have for someone to free us from it.

Excellent point. I think one can disagree with the choices a person has made (actions are always a choice) without wishing that harm come to a person, quite to the contrary. It seems as though harm has already been done and what is needed is healing.

ruger1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indiana
    Fear mostly........See it all the time.

I have no desire to punch or kick this man. I just have a desire for him not to push his life style in my face.
    In pushing said life style in my face then I may want to punch him in the face.
    Leave me along. Dress as you will. Do not push this is my face.

a bit insecure about your sexuality?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well, when someone asks me what it is about my country I am proud of, this is one that is sure not to come up.

Did the press release mention why in the last 7 years not a single cross dresser was hired? I hope they apologized for that oversight.

We can't get anything done, but we have divided the masses into distinct groups and employed one of each. Now that's an accomplishment. Maybe NAMBLA will get a government post. Jared is now out of work it seems.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    a bit insecure about your sexuality?

Absolutely not.
    Are you......:dunno:
    WTF does this have to do with me accepting a life style I may not agree with.

Push anyone and they will respond.
    Just keep your life style. Key word.....keep it. Do not push it on me and we can exist in as much harmony as possible.

If I have to explain any life style behavior to my grand kids (beyond being a clown.....already been there) then my comfort level is disturbed.
    Does that make me sexually challenged.

This is what I was alluding to up thread.
    Ridiculous questions put out here to just get at folks.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom