• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    So it's OK for them to throw blood/feces/semen/urine/rotten fruit, as long as they don't spit on you. Good to know. :yesway:
    I've had more feces,urine,and raw sewage (and god only knows what else) on me than I care to remember.
    Spit on me and we're fighting.
    That's not only disgusting, It's one of the most disrespectful things you can do to another person.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Perhaps you could think just a little bit deeper and realize that you are human, too, and you could find yourself facing the same situation.

I think I was raised to be a good enough man to not get into that situation, and if I did, be man enough not to spit on someone.

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    You must want to be a public defender in your near future.

No, I just understand that nothing is more terrifying than a government official with a badge of authority who is out of control.

It's hard to be right when the government is wrong. Obviously most of you have missed the lessons of history.

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    i cant see how the other cops in the room did nothing either.

This was my question also. The cop who did the beating was certainly wrong and deserved to lose his job, but how can the other police in the room get off scot free? They witnessed TWO assaults, one from a drunk teenager and another by an adult who should certainly be able to control himself.

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    I forgot to ask in my earlier post...Did that officer learn how to fight from his shadowboxing days after watching Blood Sport? Seriously...Worst beating ever. I can't even call it a beating. How do you miss or glance that many times with a restrained sitting person. He should have had to dig his foot out of his stomach with a shovel with the kind of time, and position he had on that kid.

bloodsport-2.jpg

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Yep, nothing quite like a police state where they act as legislator, judge, jury, and executioner. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Don't you have any skeletons in your closet? I know that I've done a few things that I am not proud of and some of them were the result of being under a great deal of stress for a long period of time. Luckily none of them were on camera. It would appear to me that this officer could use some counseling, but if his career is otherwise stellar, I can't see why he should not be given a second chance. It looks like the news media in Santa Fe (a liberal, artsy fartsy enclave) wanted his head.

jsgolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Greenwood
    It's disheartening to me to see some of the responses. While I think we all agree it is a despicable act to spit on the officer (or at least attempt to spit on him, not sure if he connected), to condone the attack (and even encourage more) on a handcuffed individual is over the top. Yes, it would **** me off as well, but that is unacceptable behavior. While I don't believe he should be placed on duty where he interacts with suspected criminals in situations like this, I see no reason why he couldn't remain on the force in another capacity.

Son of Liberty

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    1). Kid was drunk
    1b). Kid spat on the Officer

These are the absolute facts of the situation as Known.

Do we really need a judge for to determine this? What is the purpose of arresting a person?

Breaking the law is breaking the law, no arguement.

But breaking the law against criminal is not the samething as breaking the law against a law abiding citizen.

So if you are arrested, somehow all of your rights as a citizen are stripped from you?? And there you go trying to justify breaking the law, by your own words the cop is now a criminal, because he broke the law. So shouldn't he be arrested and tried?? Breaking the law is the same no matter who you are breaking the law against. Being arrested does not equal guilt or conviction, and the cop in this case took this kids rights, and threw them in the trash. Who is the cop to determine what rights a person should or shouldn't have?

I don't know why you are trying to seperate rights into classes, sounds reminiciate of the Jim Crowe days. I mean you are only one step away from it. Every citizen has the same rights, you can't change that just because you are prejuding the kid, without knowing all the info on him or his case.

But what you do know is a grown man beat a kid who hands were bound behind his back. That is a fact. And you know that the kids rights were also violated.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    It looks like the news media in Santa Fe (a liberal, artsy fartsy enclave) wanted his head.

Liberal areas tend to be anti-police; That is until they experience some of the beauty of they're liberal fool goodism.

So if you are arrested, somehow all of your rights as a citizen are stripped from you??

Well. I dont break the law. But if I did, I sure would whine about getting what I got.

Something which always screams irony about these tough gangster-types is they're complete cowardice to take responsibility for reaping what they sow for the LIFE THEY CHOSE.

And there you go trying to justify breaking the law, by your own words the cop is now a criminal, because he broke the law.

Is defense really breaking the law?

Again, better not see me on the jury, because I will be slightly intended to laugh at criminal who got the taste knocked out his mouth.

So shouldn't he be arrested and tried?? Breaking the law is the same no matter who you are breaking the law against.

No!

A criminal who is committing crimes, and as a result gets a thrashing deserves no rights.

This is ridiculous logic.

When a criminal robs a bank, and is killed for his threatening gestures, it's not the polices fault for putting the dog down to rest; It's the criminals fault.

Newton said it best "Every action has an opposite reaction."

Again, LETS QUIT BLAMING THE POLICE FOR THE ACTIONS OF CRIMINALLY INCLINED PEOPLE.

Being arrested does not equal guilt or conviction, and the cop in this case took this kids rights, and threw them in the trash.

I think you are off base. When someone is arrested for being drunk, or fighting. There usually isnt a doubt to guilt. I doubt the founders desired that such people be protected under the Constitution.

The Right til proven guilty, not til proven innocent was put into place because people in the ancient day faced a seriously corrupt system

Again, I dont care about the rights of criminals. Criminals dont give a squat about rights, when they're kill, rape, rob people.

SOL, just be happy vigilantism isnt exactly allowed. All these child molesters, rapiest, career criminals, would all face a bad day, if I had it my way.

Who is the cop to determine what rights a person should or shouldn't have?

Get spit on.. Then we'll talk.

Deal with trash people day in and out, then we'll talk.

Who is the kid to determine the rights of an person to not be assasulted?

Again you are blaming the LEO for the actions of the kid, the criminal.

Where is the logic, brother?

I don't know why you are trying to seperate rights into classes,

Um, because when a criminal breaks the laws, he shows that he doesnt care about the law. One cannot suddenly care about rights, as soon as the hammer is going to be dropped on them.

That is pure cowardice. You break the law, take resposibility, dont be a weasel and try to use the system, the laws you broke, to defend yourself from the more rightious of people.:twocents:

sounds reminiciate of the Jim Crowe days.

And what are you suggesting by this comment? :n00b:

I mean you are only one step away from it. Every citizen has the same rights, you can't change that just because you are prejuding the kid, without knowing all the info on him or his case.

1). Criminals dont deserve rights, when they negate those rights of they're fellow man. So if this sounds like Jim Crow, then I dont care.

2). A child molester, murderer, gang members, pimps and prostitutes DO NOT deserve the same rights as law abiding citizens.

I refuse to be grouped in with scum.

3). The Cop had a steller record, as reported. The kid was breaking the law, obviously enough to get arrested. Then the kid assasulted the officer.

And a beatdown which really doesnt look that bad. I've experienced worse for less, personally.

4). I dont care about the kid. He's chosen his life path, now to spare me my tax dollars, he should walk the plank.

But what you do know is a grown man beat a kid who hands were bound behind his back. That is a fact. And you know that the kids rights were also violated.

The kid has no rights, when he takes the rights of others away.
    You assasult someone, you can kiss your rights to not get your rear handed to you, away.

I dont care about his hands being tied behind his back.

I've been in plenty of fights myself to know that with every hit I recieved, only pee'd me off more to fighter harder, and meaner and to crush the opposition.

I cringe to think about how bad that kid would've gotten stomped, had he been able to fight back.

And lastly, that kid gave up his rights to be a kid when he spat on an adult.

Call me a lunatic, but when you want to act like man, dont buckle when you get a man sized *** whoppin.

This is my philosophy. Kids dont have enough respect, because of liberalism and it's pathetically disgusting agenda.

Murder, rape, molesting, and a limited number of other crimes deserve the death penalty.

America should only have 1 Prision per state, with less than 1,000 rooms.

I shouldnt have to pay for the criminally inclined to recieve food, education, healthcare, entertainment, who are career criminals - Who stole the rights of others.

I believe if you break the law, you should be forced into hard time, real hardtime, no pay, but work 13hr shifts, 7 or 6 days a week, no tv. You live by what you earn.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Newton said it best "Every action has an opposite reaction."

Newton said an EQUAL and opposite reaction. The beating was not equal to spitting.

4). I dont care about the kid. He's chosen his life path, now to spare me my tax dollars, he should walk the plank.

I'm trying to square this...

Murder, rape, molesting, and a limited number of other crimes deserve the death penalty.

With this. We have no evidence in this thread as to whether the kid was arrested for something this serious or something as minor as jaywalking. We don't know if what he's in handcuffs for is actually a crime or simply illegal -- ie, we don't know if he has actually violated anyone's rights or if he's just done something the law prohibits, yet you continually assert that he's disregarded the rights of others. We don't even know if he's guilty, or if he is, of what, but now you've advocated the death penalty for him on the basis of his arrest for an unknown offense despite the appearance of being reasonable with your list of what you'd consider capital offenses.

All I'm saying here is that I think you're taking way too many things for granted, letting your passion override your critical thinking skills, and it's causing you to contradict yourself.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Newton said an EQUAL and opposite reaction. The beating was not equal to spitting.

I stand corrected! Thank you Fletch.

With this. We have no evidence in this thread as to whether the kid was arrested for something this serious or something as minor as jaywalking.

We don't know if what he's in handcuffs for is actually a crime or simply illegal -- ie, we don't know if he has actually violated anyone's rights or if he's just done something the law prohibits, yet you continually assert that he's disregarded the rights of others. We don't even know if he's guilty, or if he is, of what, but now you've advocated the death penalty for him on the basis of his arrest for an unknown offense despite the appearance of being reasonable with your list of what you'd consider capital offenses.

All I'm saying here is that I think you're taking way too many things for granted, letting your passion override your critical thinking skills, and it's causing you to contradict yourself.

1). I believe report suggested he was drunk. I dont know what else occured as a result of his drinking.

2). I didnt intend to paint the kid as a murdering rapiest of children. But simply a law breaker, and then once arrested pushed his luck further.

3). Im not adovcating the death penalty for HIM; but the criminally inclined, who rape, molest, murder and some other crimes.

Sorry for the confusion. :cheers:

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    1). I believe report suggested he was drunk. I dont know what else occured as a result of his drinking.

2). I didnt intend to paint the kid as a murdering rapiest of children. But simply a law breaker, and then once arrested pushed his luck further.

3). Im not adovcating the death penalty for HIM; but the criminally inclined, who rape, molest, murder and some other crimes.

Sorry for the confusion. :cheers:

The fault is mine. Peace.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom