• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    That passes for a beating nowadays? A few low kicks to the garbage can, open hand slaps and a throwdown, sling style, followed up by a knee to the rear. Seriously, I got worse from the Chicago Police and figured I halfway deserved it, for fighting in lockup, I did not start the fight but still got the billy club for my part. Whats that garbage can doing in front of that kid, he drunk and puking or something?

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I dont see anything wrong with kicking the kids butt. You want to play badass and spit on the cop, be prepared to accept the prize that comes with it.

I agree. Don't **** with the police in their own house. You could have an IQ of potato and still know that.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    If you or I did that to someone, we'd be in jail.

Yes people have gone to jail for this. However, if I wanted to waste my time, I could look up thousands of cases where non LEO's did much worse than this and didn't spend one day in jail. A report may have been filed but in many cases no charges were filed or charges were dropped. I really think you're smart enough to know this.

This guy gets a free pass because he's a cop.

The cop didn't get a free pass. He was fired, remember? There were likely other losses as well like benefits, rate of pay and certainly a tarnished reputation, etc.

Someone who pulls stunts like this shouldn't be counseled or taken off the street for a few days. They should be fired and never allowed to have a badge again, as well as have criminal charges filed.

I believe I've read from other posts that you were (or maybe are) a soldier. What if after 14 years of unblemished service, you screwed up and did something similar? Would a dishonorable discharge and a criminal record seem like an equitable solution to you? Just maybe loss of rank, an official reprimand, and maybe some :poop: details for a while would be more appropriate than just throwing away a good soldier who happens to be human and screwed up.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I was smacked a few times while cuffed, I deserved it and I didn't even spit at an officer was just being a smart ass.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    You don't beat on restrained men. That's the sign of a pu55y. That's how livestock is treated. That's how "law breaking" slaves were treated.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Were you in handcuffs at the time?
    I don't care if I was in a bunny suit holding a giant baby rattler.
    I would not sit in police headquarters and spit on an Officer.
    That is just stupid.

Do you get your willys arguing with us???:dunno:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sorry_Babe.jpg

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    i actually still have the super scope six that is pictured there. there was this sweet game called battleclash. man that takes me back to 1993 lolz

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I don't care if I was in a bunny suit holding a giant baby rattler.
    I would not sit in police headquarters and spit on an Officer.

Neither would I, but that's beside the point.

Not sure what a "willy" is in this context, but I for one am only here to hold forth the simple proposition that there are standards of conduct we should expect of everyone, whether they're cops, cop groupies, or random folks on the street.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom