• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    How about the famous scene in Independence Day where Jud Hirsh answers the door and you hear the sound of a shotgun slide being racked...while holding a double barrel shotgun

KS588

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    Or every time a character is using a glock and the gun makes a cocking hammer noise. That is like my huge movie gun hatred glocks dont have hammers so they cant make the noise sheesh.

That's awesome! I'll watch for that in the future! HAHA

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    I see stuff like this all the time when Donna and I are watching TV, be it guns or aviation. I always point out the "fakeness" of things like: "That gun doesn't click like that when it's empty!" or "Spacecraft can't bank... there's no air in space!" or "What goes 'click' on a Glock when you draw from a holster?" I always follow with: "I hate fake @#$%!" At which point I am often reminded: "Honey, we are watching a movie about a giant blue fire breathing lizard that's attacking New York." :):

KS588

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    I always get a kick out of the lack of safety followed in tv shows/movies. In particular when someone runs around with their finger on the trigger. Don't have a show/movie in particular but I've seen it pretty frequently.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Out of ammo and slide locked back but still kept pulling the trigger. Typical if you're new to firearms.

[video=youtube;TIe_snG2-34]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIe_snG2-34[/video]

And another scene on the prisoner rescue, the impostor cops were shooting nothing like an AK47, the aftermath speech by their captain said they were using one. That scene might be intentional. Tinfoil on.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom