• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    You know, I agree with the charges. The police were given a lead on a sexual crime. She then lied to police, who had already done a fair amount of sleuthing, and got caught. Guilty.

Then I read the thread. She is guilty, but has a point. Immediately someone searched her online. Her picture was posted. Then, her worthiness for intercourse was judged. While nowhere equivalent to the severity of what she posted, I believe it would be negligent to not recognize a situation in which she was indeed deemed worthy of intercourse.

johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Compare this woman's experience with that of Amanda Collins.

I hope folks start to wake up to the bs engulfing them... and their daughters.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I looked up her name/picture on google images. Let me just say that I highly doubt anybody WANTS to rape her.

Well... I can't say no one would... But I doubt anyone would be able to without two things:

paper+bag+head.jpg

AND

CLX0505FOOD05DG-de.jpg

[strike]ETA: I do think, after reading the "offending" post, that there was no threat of rape at all. The hypothetical (and false) poster merely said that one night with (him?) and she'd be Republican. For it to be a rape threat, I'd think the person would have to indicate that it would not be voluntary. (If this constitutes a rape threat, every kid who ever fantasized about a supermodel was contemplating rape.)[/strike] I erroneously misread the post to say "I want to f***ing hate....", not "I want to hate f***..." My apologies to any I offended by my error.

Blessings,
    Bill

Last edited:

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Well... I can't say no one would... But I doubt anyone would be able to without two things:

paper+bag+head.jpg

AND

CLX0505FOOD05DG-de.jpg

If you put a bag on her head, would you be able to rape her? Or, are you excluded from the group of "no one" since you believe she isn't worthy of forced intercourse?

Grunt

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    no amount of :alcholic: is gonna help what you need is some eye bleach (google it).

I got to the link and stopped.....no clickee...looks like an ambush that would lead me to view even more disturbing images than the images of the self-rapist......

:wrongdoor:

I knew all those years of living in field would eventually come in handy (spidey senses). :)

Last edited:

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    If you put a bag on her head, would you be able to rape her? Or, are you excluded from the group of "no one" since you believe she isn't worthy of forced intercourse?

Would you lighten up. This sweat hog lied about this to demonize those who disagree with her politics. Now she is being ridiculed, go figure...

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009

paper+bag+head.jpg

AND

CLX0505FOOD05DG-de.jpg

ETA: I do think, after reading the "offending" post, that there was no threat of rape at all. The hypothetical (and false) poster merely said that one night with (him?) and she'd be Republican. For it to be a rape threat, I'd think the person would have to indicate that it would not be voluntary. (If this constitutes a rape threat, every kid who ever fantasized about a supermodel was contemplating rape.)

Blessings,
    Bill

So then, I assume you have a definition of hate **** ing your ideological adversary outside of attraction. Can I hear it?

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

So then, I assume you have a definition of hate **** ing your ideological adversary outside of attraction. Can I hear it?

Lighten up, Francis. The joke may have been in poor taste, but it was still meant as a joke. Not all humor is the kind you like. Not all the things you mean are taken as you mean them, either... but apparently, you're the only one who's had a problem with this. It really doesn't bother me that you don't like it.

As for the other, I misread it to say "I want to f***ing hate...", rather than "I want to hate f***...". That was my error. My apologies to any it may have offended.

For the record, rape in and of itself is not a joke. This particular blogger was the one who first made light of it. Direct your ire toward her.

Blessings,
    Bill

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Lighten up, Francis. The joke may have been in poor taste, but it was still meant as a joke. Not all humor is the kind you like. Not all the things you mean are taken as you mean them, either... but apparently, you're the only one who's had a problem with this. It really doesn't bother me that you don't like it.

As for the other, I misread it to say "I want to f***ing hate...", rather than "I want to hate f***...". That was my error. My apologies to any it may have offended.

For the record, rape in and of itself is not a joke. This particular blogger was the one who first made light of it. Direct your ire toward her.

Blessings,
    Bill

So, rape and hate **** ing are two different ideas. Still no stance on the definition of hate **** ing.

Rape isn't a joke. I agree. Is hate **** ing a joke?

Is hate **** ing consensual?

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    So, rape and hate **** ing are two different ideas. Still no stance on the definition of hate **** ing.

Rape isn't a joke. I agree. Is hate **** ing a joke?

Is hate **** ing consensual?

OK, let's break this down grammatically:

Take out the adjectives:

What I read:

"I want to * hate..."

What it said:
    I want to * f___..."

Analysis:

She does not have to consent to someone hating her. It's completely legal and moral for someone to hate or even to f***ing hate someone else.

Obviously, the other action requires her to be an active part of it, and yes, that would require consent to not be rape.

I misread it. That's an error. I admit mine, when I make them. If this thread hurts your feelings so badly, there are plenty of others you could read.

Blessings,
    Bill

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I could tell from the posts above that there are a couple of you that want to give that naughty girl a good spanking...

Top Bottom