• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    This girl, it's open season on the comments regarding her looks, weight, etc.
    Meg_Lanker_Simons_Wyoming_Arrested_Hoax_Rape.jpg

This girl, comments on her looks or weight are off limits.

1339587371466.jpg

Man I love INGO.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Lighten up Francis. She will have a bag on her head.

I guess we won't be seeing you at the Number 6 Dance?

This girl, it's open season on the comments regarding her looks, weight, etc.
    http://3acef472ce67bde310cf-07f910c..._Lanker_Simons_Wyoming_Arrested_Hoax_Rape.jpg

This girl, comments on her looks or weight are off limits.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new...r/articleBody/image.img.jpg/1339587371466.jpg

Man I love INGO.

Says who? I would bet that if that girl made up stories about people wanting to "hate ****" her in order to frame "conservatives", INGO would be all over it.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Lighten up Francis. She will have a bag on her head.

Your choice, Level, but I think it unwise. Sort of like suggesting someone be shot. Of course, one is just joking but it opens up a great host of opps for the opposition to distort who we are and what we advocate.

I think we should hold to a higher standard of decorum and wisdom. Just my :twocents:

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    Typical Liberal tactics, fabrication, lies, etc. Just more of the same from the left. Liberal is a state of mind where no morals exist.

Not exactly. They do have "morals" of a sort. As with Bill Clinton, as long as his position on important issues was "good" what he did with that intern was irrelevant. So even though he abused the power of his office and, in fact, took advantage of a woman, it was all ok in the end because his position on women's rights was where it needed to me.

So again the "ends justify the means" where liberal-ideals are concerned.

In this case the "conservative" victim of this needed to be silenced because we all know that conservative speech is "hate speech". So any means of shutting someone like that up is acceptable.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    According to a Facebook page that apparently belongs to Lanker-Simons she is a member of the University of Wyoming Gender & Women's Studies group as well as the school’s chapter of The Nonviolent Communist.

Those are some great sounding groups!

What exactly is "Gender & Women's Studies" and I think a "non-violent communist" is somewhat akin to a "non-violent terrorist". Oxymoron or just plain moronic...

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I don't see what all of the scampering is about... People like this make me question natural selection. She is an attention whore who got caught with her hand in the cookie jar. As far as I'm concerned, they should expel her from school and tell her to go hate **** herself.

We should be ostracizing idiots like this....

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I guess we won't be seeing you at the Number 6 Dance?

Says who? I would bet that if that girl made up stories about people wanting to "hate ****" her in order to frame "conservatives", INGO would be all over it.

The second was pretty good at perjury.

I made a comment to the effect of that if I were married to her, I'd be an angry man too. Too long ago, I'm not looking for the post. No direct comment regarding looks or weight. From the responses, you'd think I skull humped an entire litter of puppies.

Why should a persons politics determine what is acceptable to say about them?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

I made a comment to the effect of that if I were married to her, I'd be an angry man too. Too long ago, I'm not looking for the post. No direct comment regarding looks or weight. From the responses, you'd think I skull humped an entire litter of puppies.

This isn't so much about her politics as a made-up rape threat BASED on politics. And looking back through this thread, there are people acting like we're skull humping an entire litter of puppies.

I remember that comment, though. And it was a whopping two or three posters whining about it. That's hardly "INGO."

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    #1 It is typical of ultra-liberals to invent a conservative that says incendiary things so they can be outraged. Not new.

#2 I won't joke about rape, but as to consensual adult sexual relations, body types, looks and attractiveness, a simple trip to Walmart will reveal an undeniable truth: There's a key for every lock.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I remember it as well...."Hmmm...Hornandy's got a point." Unfortunatley I think I may have already posted about you skull humping puppies before I realized I may be a wee bit of a hyppocrite...

I remember the post..It was a "Conservative women are hot and liberal women are hags" and the link cherry picked attractive Conservative women and picked out Fugly liberal women..

In response to your question? It shouldn't but it does..I have no answer as to why and I will consistently trash Liberal folks on their looks and defend Conservative women when they are attacked on theirs. But.. I will not pretend that I am right to do so...It's just fun..

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I remember it as well...."Hmmm...Hornandy's got a point." Unfortunatley I think I may have already posted about you skull humping puppies before I realized I may be a wee bit of a hyppocrite...

I remember the post..It was a "Conservative women are hot and liberal women are hags" and the link cherry picked attractive Conservative women and picked out Fugly liberal women..

In response to your question? It shouldn't but it does..I have no answer as to why and I will consistently trash Liberal folks on their looks and defend Conservative women when they are attacked on theirs. But.. I will not pretend that I am right to do so...It's just fun..

I don't think anyone is really offended by my comment towards Shelly Zimmerman or the comments toward this lady. The feigned offense is nothing more than an added weapon to the arsenal to discredit one's opponents here. People didn't like my position on Martin/Zimmerman and my comment was just fuel to their fire.

I'm not offended here by these comments. I just hate that it's being used as a debate tactic.

Top Bottom