• ...and so much more!
  • ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    I was being sarcastic without the purple,

Trust me. After being here for over a year now, the Paco purple really is a good idea and should be used.

Just don't let Paco catch you using an IBTL. For some reason, it pezzez him off and he may (as he did to me) give you a negative rep.

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    They don't 'exist' but they are a planned contingency.

Internment camps and POW camps were set up quickly during WW2. The building of FEMA camps would be the easiest part of the whole matter.

Contingency plans and speeches have come to the surface in all things from the moon landing to experimental weapons tests and so on. There are speeches already written in the event of something imagined - not planned necessarily.

For leadership to not look prepared in a disaster or crisis of any kind, reflects badly in the confidence of the masses, and could cause even more problems. So they have plans and speeches to go to, or start from in the event of a crisis.

I'm not worried about it. They have it all under control.

They said the same thing about POW camps after Vietnam.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    (tried to find the most recent FEMA Camp thread, so as not to start a new one)

So, what do you do if you want to prepare for a detention facility? (aka FEMA Camp)
    Well, ask for other nation's (or s') documentation on what (if anything) they did to transport the largest captive population; that's what!

(That, as is obvious, the conspiracy theorist's take on it)

Baltimore Jewish Times - International News | French Railroad Archives Open for Inspection, Chief Says

SNCF to open war archives to California - Telegraph

And cover your tracks by making it look like it's for another reason entirely.

California High-Speed Rail

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Someone should post a super-secret alert word that anyone who is being detained into the camp can smuggle out and post the alert here and then we can all militia-up and come break them out.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Someone should post a super-secret alert word that anyone who is being detained into the camp can smuggle out and post the alert here and then we can all militia-up and come break them out.

Somthing subtle. I suggest:

HELLLLLPPPPP!!!!!

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    (tried to find the most recent FEMA Camp thread, so as not to start a new one)

So, what do you do if you want to prepare for a detention facility? (aka FEMA Camp)
    Well, ask for other nation's (or s') documentation on what (if anything) they did to transport the largest captive population; that's what!

(That, as is obvious, the conspiracy theorist's take on it)

Baltimore Jewish Times - International News | French Railroad Archives Open for Inspection, Chief Says

SNCF to open war archives to California - Telegraph

And cover your tracks by making it look like it's for another reason entirely.

California High-Speed Rail
    Haven't you heard? The Germans never transported anyone to any camps. It's been scientifically proven.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    If that FEMA camp is that old military base up in Kingsbury then they can detain an send me there as long as I can take my quad....Motoland MX track is right in the middle of the old ammo dump. Great place to ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    If that FEMA camp is that old military base up in Kingsbury then they can detain an send me there as long as I can take my quad....Motoland MX track is right in the middle of the old ammo dump. Great place to ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That track is all kinds of awesome. That sand beats the crap out of me. I <3 Motoland.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    I can tell you that Atterbury and Muscatatuck Urban Training Center in Butlerville are very uniquely adapted for maximum ssecurity and that the State and Feds have been pouring dollars into both facilities for a while now. As a current Guard member, we have "war-gamed" scenarios about State govt lay-offs and fed govt cut backs and economic collapse and what we would exactly do if fema is enacted. Many of us kind of decided to go the other way if you know what I mean. Scary! Definitly Scary!

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    I can't believe this is being brought up again. I can personally attest that there are no fema concentration camps at mutc or camp atterbury, I have patroled both bases heavily for the last 6 yrs, there's no fema camps

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I can't believe this is being brought up again. I can personally attest that there are no fema concentration camps at mutc or camp atterbury, I have patroled both bases heavily for the last 6 yrs, there's no fema camps

So. YOU'RE the fed charged with covering up the FEMA camps at MUTC and Atterbury, huh?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom