• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    What makes that picture even more funny is that it looks like they parked their explorer on top of the hill first then snapped the picture.

Of course, they could now be sitting in some dark hole being interrogated as we speak after they uploaded the picture.... :dunno: Just a thought...

That vehicle on top of the hill is a security vehicle, it's occupants watching the photographers.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Notice I said "public space". It's painfully obvious that the people who took these pics a: were not murdered by enforcers and b. did not have their property stolen or c. were not arrested. The fact that the pics exist prove my point.

I think the sign says "Beyond this point"
    Funny there are no pictures that exist of the "back" of said sign.
    :draw::laugh::draw:

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    if that installaion does not exist then why is it so secure and why is that sign even posted shouldnt there be nothing posted if there is nothing there? since its posted there is obviously something there. the sign denying anything is there is actually proof that there is something especially with what that sign says.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    if that installaion does not exist then why is it so secure and why is that sign even posted shouldnt there be nothing posted if there is nothing there? since its posted there is obviously something there. the sign denying anything is there is actually proof that there is something especially with what that sign says.
    Groom Lake does exist and that's where loads of top secret aircraft design, development and testing take place. If you're looking for UFO's they aren't there. They're in Dayton, OH at the AF base.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital

Oh it does exist!
    It just doesn't really exist as far as you and I know, you know?
    area51.png

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    What makes that picture even more funny is that it looks like they parked their explorer on top of the hill first then snapped the picture.

Of course, they could now be sitting in some dark hole being interrogated as we speak after they uploaded the picture.... :dunno: Just a thought...

On the Discovery Channel and History channel they have done shows on Area 51 and you do see guys in SUVs watching them. I did a search on the security firm that does Area 51 and it really is a Government contractor. Honestly, I think we all know that Area 51 is a testing ground for new aircraft with all the pictures of the B-2 and F-117 from years ago flying out at night. The place that I love is the one named Area 52 and the Tonopah test range. It is supposed to be a bombing range but on Google Earth you can see the "abandoned" airport and tower have planes and are used. Also, the mysterious train to nowhere that connects to stops that look to just be a building at each end. I am not usually big into the unknown but I am curious as to what they are testing there.

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    I don't get it.

On one hand, everybody here says "It's our right to bear arms to keep the government in check!"

On the other hand, if someone posts an article that implies that the government may be making long term plans for war against you, you say that's crazy! Tin foil hat!

Sounds like everybody is preparing for a situation, but when the situation presents itself, you deny that it exists. Where's Sigmund Freud when you need him?

Is it really that hard to believe that they may actually be preparing detention camps? We did it to the Japanese in WWII. Hitler did it big time. It's been done over and over again. But when someone says it may happen to you, they get labeled a conspiracy theorist.

Scary.

Amen

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I think every one has heard about Beech Grove, however I was reading and found something about a closed military base near Kingsbury, IN

The article claimed that there are foreign UN troops guarding there that don't speak english. It goes on the say that a off duty police officer that was camping in a nearby game preserve was accosted and threatened. Here's the link to the story, Fema Concentration Camps - US

Does anyone know anything about the incident? Or of any other potential detention camps (sorry, I meant "FEMA help centers") in Indiana??

Hell, we've got guards at Camp Atterbury who don't speak English. I thing they're from Edinburgh! :laugh:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Unless the laws changed, no. We stood at the gates of Ft. Knox and my dad snapped about 20 pictures of the base, right in front of the gate, while we sat in the van at the entrance. :dunno: I've also taken my own pictures of Atterbury while inside the gates and while sitting just off the road. No one said a word to me and this was recently.

I'd say as long as you can see it on Google Maps, you're good to go.

Nope. Photography is not a crime and security doesn't trump your rights. If you can see something from a public space then there is no expectation of privacy, no matter what a cop or security guard may say. There's been plenty of case law on the matter and it's all in favour of the picture taker.

That's what I thought, just making sure nothing has changed. Although I do remember hearing some stories about taking pictures of some federal buildings being prohibited, but it was probably a security guard making up the law as he went. Which is why I asked.

Mike_M

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Beautiful Milan
    Never underestimate the power of denial.

Psychologists will probably say that we have been conditioned to belive that the good ole USA stands for everything good..... mom, apple pie and all that other happy horse****. When confronted with an image that totally defies that belief system, we will virtually always go into "denial mode". Only when we are able to push past those deep-rooted beliefs and start to question our own comprehension can we uncover the truth. Sometimes, it's too painful to confront.

patton487

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Never underestimate the power of denial.

Psychologists will probably say that we have been conditioned to belive that the good ole USA stands for everything good..... mom, apple pie and all that other happy horse****. When confronted with an image that totally defies that belief system, we will virtually always go into "denial mode". Only when we are able to push past those deep-rooted beliefs and start to question our own comprehension can we uncover the truth. Sometimes, it's too painful to confront.

Well said. Example, have watched the collapse of building 7 from 9/11 with friends who are firefighters. They admit openly that there is no way that the building collapsed by the few small fires, had to be controlled demolition. But that's where it ends for them.

To me the next logical question is "who had the expertise, motivation and access to do it?" (I won't go into all that now). But my friends just shrug there shoulders and say, "Nope, doesn't make sense, oh well.... how 'bout them Colts?

Talk about sticking your head in the sand!!

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I don't mind questioning authority. It has been bred into my genetics. But the places that are being listed off as Detention Camps and Training Grounds for foreign troops are not even plausible...

Give me something that makes sense, not the rail yard or the Kingsbury Complex crap...

patton487

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    jeremy, why so unfriendly??

--Where do people keep finding these stories at?!

--Ok...
    That explains a lot... WOW!

--This is beyond far fetched. It is the fact that people will not do any research at all, but just spam post this kinda of worthless stuff.

--Give me something that makes sense, not the rail yard or the Kingsbury Complex crap...

if you'll just let me know what you consider to be a discussion worthy of your interest, I'll try to do better......

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    patton,

My ire is not directed at you. It is just if you do a search of the site you would find these stories all over the place. Most completely debunked beyond a shadow of a doubt either by people who are employees or live near these places. I am not saying the G-men are not up to doing something that is no good. Purely the oppisite. However make sure it is plausible and valid before something is posted by whoever posts it. That way more people will get involved, and not look at us as crack pots with tin foil hats on our heads...

Trust me I firmly understand one of the most feared sentences in the world is "I am from the Government, and I am here to help".

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    I don't spend any energy or time on the FEMA camp issue. All that is needed to make a camp is some fencing and armed guards.

What's important is people understand the dangers of trusting the (NWO)government and getting on the train.

Jews%20from%20the%20Warsaw%20ghetto%20are%20boarded%20onto%20a%20deportation%20train%20at%20the%20Umschlagplatz.jpg

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    patton,

My ire is not directed at you. It is just if you do a search of the site you would find these stories all over the place. Most completely debunked beyond a shadow of a doubt either by people who are employees or live near these places. I am not saying the G-men are not up to doing something that is no good. Purely the oppisite. However make sure it is plausible and valid before something is posted by whoever posts it. That way more people will get involved, and not look at us as crack pots with tin foil hats on our heads...

Trust me I firmly understand one of the most feared sentences in the world is "I am from the Government, and I am here to help".

I agree with Jeremy's statement above 100%. My addition:

I work in a volunteer capacity with the Indiana Dept. of Homeland Security, have helped with INTF1 (the Indiana FEMA task force based in Indianapolis), have served in advisory capacities and volunteer roles for numerous local, state, and federal agencies involving public safety, disaster response, and other emergency measures. If you had the same experiences I have had, you too would conclude that as a general rule the current system is too inept to have serious preplanned "camps". There's not the budget or manpower for it, nor is there enough people involved who have the ability to maintain the conspiracy necessary.

You will not catch me going quietly into the cattle cars, but I am not currently worried about it either. If the government wants YOU, they can and will do it openly or secretly, but there's no broad plan to do it to large swaths of the populace yet.

Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    Nah. There is always a plan they just can't implement it. It is just our current structure whether it be DHS or ISP or DEA or BATFE or FEMA or any other acronym for mediocrity and/or "fusion centers" lack the ability to coordinate.
    So long as we have agencies and politics with our check and balance system there will be no catle cars in our country. Heck, you can't get three government employees to agree on a per diem when out of town let alone how to corral thousands of people.

Top Bottom