jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Good to know.

If they can be had for the @50 price of $36.96 ea, I think I could glom onto 5 of them for $184.80

i doubt we can get the price point that low. recall we are getting the radio + usb cable. so the cable is adding to the cost and in cases like you and others that want 2, 5, etc. yiu are ending up with 2 to 5 USB cables as well. =(

the vendor has yet to reply and that has me going hum.... cause last year he was quick to reply to emails even with the tine difference.

diablo750

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Middletown
    Where I got it

I recently bought a baofeng uv-5r+. Its a nice radio but I could tell that its cheaply manufactured. Anyways I bought mine on ebay for like $52 with out the cord (did come with earpiece, and lanyard). I was suprised to see that the seller fulfilled my order on amazon for $46. LOL he made $8 off me for typing a order into amazon, nice little job if you ask me. Anyways I would look to there if trying to find the best price.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    MODS please **DO NOT** lock this thread like asked eariler.
    We are now using it for discission outside the group buy.

Those interested and those on the list here:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...p_buy_baofeng_uv_5ra_dual_band_ham_radio.html

I may have a price decrease update to give you guys in the next 24-48 hours. Working with a second vendor on the details. He can get the radios for about $4 less but the extra parts AAA pack is a bit higher. Looking to see if our 1st vendor will match those prices at the 20+ radio level.

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    Great little radio. Sits next to me tuned to N9IAA 146.685 repeater.
    Nice group of guys chattering away. Going to buy a slimjim antenna for the gear bag and maybe a few more goodies if I decide to get my license.

I didn't see the ingo group buy until after my radio delivered. I was lured by the evil forces inside Amazon suggested items and paid $52 from them for my UV5re+ with firmware BFB297.

Enjoy the fact that you can have a decent radio that will not make you cry if the dog uses it as a chew toy.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Great little radio. Sits next to me tuned to N9IAA 146.685 repeater.
    Nice group of guys chattering away. Going to buy a slimjim antenna for the gear bag and maybe a few more goodies if I decide to get my license.

I didn't see the ingo group buy until after my radio delivered. I was lured by the evil forces inside Amazon suggested items and paid $52 from them for my UV5re+ with firmware BFB297.

Enjoy the fact that you can have a decent radio that will not make you cry if the dog uses it as a chew toy.

:facepalm: ALWAYS LOOK ON INGO FIRST. We have so many group buys and tend to get better deals then what amazon :puke: gives out.

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    $2 difference or so and I paid $5 for the cable. Plus I had mine weeks before you all so not that worried. I still have a student prime account so whenever possible I just use a vendor that uses Amazon fulfillment for my orders so I don't need to worry about the transaction.

Took me all of 5 minutes to use chirp to program all the local repeaters and such. Since I am a law abiding citizen I cannot transmit but I am monitoring you all.:cool:

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    Wow does my grammar suck or what? Long night and too tired and lazy to care. Be well!
    I'm 10-7 for a 10-100 in trucker speak. ;)

Top Bottom