• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    If not Steve then what shall we call him/her/it?!
    I am kinda Partial to Rainbow Brite...
    I tend to follow the American Indian creedo for names, you earn it.

For example, my Bro's Indian name is Dances with Rabbits. With Steve I am thinking something more smurfy or an evil elf kinda thing, but you don't force these things, it will happen on its own.

Steve also overlooks my use of Godzilla, Bigfoot, Maginot line, 9 fingered shop teachers, history, genetics, Darwinism and good science in general.

Another name example. My boat was called Natural Selection. My SIL coined it based on my philosphy in life.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I tend to follow the American Indian creedo for names, you earn it.
    Works for me...

I am kinda Vanilla on the Subject of Naming things. Other than My Gun Trucks or Tracks. You cannot Name a Virgin Combat Vehicle. :popcorn:

Just make sure to put a cover sheet on the Memo you send out,. Remember it is the new policy...

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Hold on. Time out. Young, virgin, mother's-basement-dwelling anarchists is what you really meant, right?
    No, if I take you at your word, I saw young father in a post. I have to retract young virign and replace it with above ground living, sexless, devoted young husband and father.

No flavor added, just young anarchist.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Just in case you're not familiar with the term.

Definition of ANARCHY

a : absence of government b : a state of lawlessness or political disorder due to the absence of governmental authority c : a utopian society of individuals who enjoy complete freedom without government

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    You do know the Japanese air dropped fleas on China that were infected with the bubonic plague? You read history right?

See, milk has a history in our common collective and a Federal bureau owns it now but there was a time when milk killed, just like fleas.

Today do we kill fleas to prevent disease or more for common comfort? I guess it depends on what books you read? My dogs never have fleas.
    what books your dogs read?

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    The FDA keeps us healthy like the TSA keeps us free.

roflcopter.gif

The TSA's job isn't to protect your freedom, it's to protect you from people who want to use aircraft as missiles. If you don't want to be searched you can always drive to wherever you're going, or take the bus. While I disagree with some of their methods, I also realize air travel is optional. If they cross my comfort line, I'll take the bus or drive myself.

Of course I'm probably alone in this thinking. :D

I distrust the government just as much as the next guy, but I have bigger concerns than pat down searches at the airport.

:popcorn::D

Top Bottom