• ...and so much more!
  • Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    You do know the Japanese air dropped fleas on China that were infected with the bubonic plague? You read history right?

See, milk has a history in our common collective and a Federal bureau owns it now but there was a time when milk killed, just like fleas.

Today do we kill fleas to prevent disease or more for common comfort? I guess it depends on what books you read? My dogs never have fleas.

And why, pray tell, did milk kill?

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    And why, pray tell, did milk kill?
    The question is not why, it is how. See the link I gave earlier. He gives a good example and is ANTI Govt so he shows the historical link to todays mindset on milk. Fair and balanced. I am not going to "bootle feed" you.

I worked on a dairy farm I know what is and is not acceptable for me and I am 48 so it has worked so far. If you really want to go all dairy crazy in yoru research, there is a logical middle ground, the info is out there.

Burning the Amish, any way they can is fine by me. Remove restrictions on all dairy farmers, fine, but ALL not just the Amish.

Next topic: Toxic Turkeys and You

Subtitle: Mudbutt

And remember people, irradiated poop is still poop, just not toxic. Lets be careful out there!

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    The question is not why, it is how. See the link I gave earlier. He gives a good example and is ANTI Govt so he shows the historical link to todays mindset on milk. Fair and balanced. I am not going to "bootle feed" you.

What on earth are you talking about? Your posts are so muddled that I can't even figure out what side you're on.

Am I understanding correctly that you don't agree with the regulations on pasteurization, but you dislike the Amish and think they should be prosecuted anyways because the law is the law?

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County

I worked on a dairy farm I know what is and is not acceptable for me and I am 48 so it has worked so far. If you really want to go all dairy crazy in yoru research, there is a logical middle ground, the info is out there.

Burning the Amish, any way they can is fine by me. Remove restrictions on all dairy farmers, fine, but ALL not just the Amish.

And remember people, irradiated poop is still poop, just not toxic. Lets be careful out there!

Quite familiar with WAP foundation and Dr. Price's research, and articles such as the one you posted. I understand the problems with pasteurization and its effects on milk...I also understand why it was implemented...because milk killed...how milk killed is why it was regulated in the manner it was...I am more interested in people's understanding of *why* milk killed.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    What on earth are you talking about? Your posts are so muddled that I can't even figure out what side you're on.

Am I understanding correctly that you don't agree with the regulations on pasteurization, but you dislike the Amish and think they should be prosecuted anyways because the law is the law?

Sounds like the Amazon argument.

Instead of simply pointing out what a steaming pile of BS the sales tax is in general and arguing for its general repeal, state retailers are spending millions to whine on the radio and lobby that Amazon not collecting sales taxes is unfair.

Not "ouch, stop it", but "ouch, whip him too".:facepalm:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Sounds like the Amazon argument.

Instead of simply pointing out what a steaming pile of BS the sales tax is in general and arguing for its general repeal, state retailers are spending millions to whine on the radio and lobby that Amazon not collecting sales taxes is unfair.

Not "ouch, stop it", but "ouch, whip him too".:facepalm:

No I think I understand why Zoub dislikes the Amish, I may not have the depth of his dislike measured yet.

I have worked/lived with, for, around, and even had a couple as employees. They have a LOT of quirks that they do and get away with due to the Fact that "Hey their Amish, they can do that. You can't."...

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Nobody here thinks they should get away with anything "because they're Amish".

Seems that most of us just think the government should mind their own business. I wouldn't care if these folks were Amish, Jewish, atheist, Hindu or Muslim.

Dislike for the Amish has no relevance in this discussion.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    No I think I understand why Zoub dislikes the Amish, I may not have the depth of his dislike measured yet.

I have worked/lived with, for, around, and even had a couple as employees. They have a LOT of quirks that they do and get away with due to the Fact that "Hey their Amish, they can do that. You can't."...
    Yes.

I would wager most in here have never done business with them, worked closely with them, know any of them and draw most of what they know from the written word about them or the press.

I would also say many have done business with the Amish without knowing it.

I would also say they will sell you crap to eat they would never feed to their race horses, all of which are for sale.

I would think most Paul Supporters would in fact, not be overly Pro Amish, and call BS on most things Amish, regardless of how they feel about the FDA or Louie P. The hype the FDA uses to control any subject is well known. In the past bad milk killed. But just like guns you can say milk does not kill people, people kill people.

And there are no bad Amish.

Trust the guy in the hat and suspenders for he is a superior human whose children live and prosper under your protection and their religious freedom. Even when he is knowingly and willingly breaking well known laws to all in the dairy business, take up his issue.

They will be the first to grow and sell legalized pot but will never let their kids use it. Profit from it, yes. Use it, no.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County

Probably not as much as you guys, but I have my fair share of Amish interaction...they are, in general, unique, but each is unique. Some of them are among the most wonderful people I know.

Edit: On second thought, the ones who are/were great are no longer Amish....hmmmmm....

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Nobody here thinks they should get away with anything "because they're Amish".

Seems that most of us just think the government should mind their own business. I wouldn't care if these folks were Amish, Jewish, atheist, Hindu or Muslim.

Dislike for the Amish has no relevance in this discussion.
    Show me a non-Amish dairy farmer who did what he did in 2011 and got caught. There is always more to the story.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Probably not as much as you guys, but I have my fair share of Amish interaction...they are, in general, unique, but each is unique. Some of them are among the most wonderful people I know.

Edit: On second thought, the ones who are/were great are no longer Amish....hmmmmm....

Your edit says a lot and I traveled down that same hhmmmmm path years ago.

It is what it is. We can make our point without the Amish, vicitms they ain't.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County

Does anyone else think of this scene whenever Zoub posts his inane yet colorful ramblings?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5_bIiWR0nM

"I'd like to be pimps from Oakland or cowboys from Arizona but it's not Halloween. Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula. "

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    By the way, I was pretty clear on my first post, made on page 6 and no answer was ever given, I have two guesses left.

We only drifted in to pissing about milking because someone here does not understand the history of how things like the FDA came to be in the first place. To kill something, it helps to know where its heart is.

Same goes for Unions. They exist for a reason, are they relevant today? If they beat the crap out of the Amish, then my answer is yes. Neither are poster boys for freedom.

Yes, I will **** on Amish threads after they go 4 pages. Most threads are no longer relevant after page 2 or 6 months.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    By the way, I was pretty clear on my first post, made on page 6 and no answer was ever given, I have two guesses left.

We only drifted in to pissing about milking because someone here does not understand the history of how things like the FDA came to be in the first place. To kill something, it helps to know where its heart is.

Same goes for Unions. They exist for a reason, are they relevant today? If they beat the crap out of the Amish, then my answer is yes. Neither are poster boys for freedom.

Yes, I will **** on Amish threads after they go 4 pages. Most threads are no longer relevant after page 2 or 6 months.

Sorry, my settings only have me on page 3.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green

Page 6?!

I think I am only on page 3...

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Page 6?!

I think I am only on page 3...
    Yeah, here we go again. Well guess what, after Lex said that I did some searching so I am going to change my settings from default to whatever gets me to page 3.

It still fails the 6 month test and of course the Amish as a poster boy for anything test.

Oh, and my internet political persona is gonna kick steves internet political persona if I ever see him at the Unicorn and Rainbows Star Wars Bar.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom