• ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Can't make it. Sick.

Can't even do the "I'm too much of a p**** to shoot, but I'll meet you at BW3 afterward" routine (which is what I was going to do anyway).

Ungh.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    34 entries; in this weather?!?

Shooters,
    Thanks for coming out, despite the cold weather. We had a good time, and made it to BW3's by 8:30 :D
    Also thanks to Burl for buying our scorekeeper a beer in an effort to speed the results! All the volunteers for FNS did a great job, and I really appreciate all the help!
    Sincerely,
    Chuck

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Austin and I had a great time, we're hooked and will end up joining the MCFG as well!

Thanks for letting the Juniors join in and have great time:rockwoot:
    Was that your 11 year old I was talking to before the shoot? Very well behaved young man. He was not sure if he was up for shooting tonight and I was talking to him like he was an old timer. "You gotta shoot. You can't just shoot on your best days. You push through your bad days."

I saw him after the shoot, his eyes were bigger than silver dollars and his smile went from ear to ear. He said he was glad he shot afterall and he would see me next month at the shoot. I feel peer pressure to come just because of him. Please bring him back!

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    ah, you must have been the guys shooting with Deaner and son. Didn't realize it was you or I woulda said hey.

in other news, glad I found an open army surplus store to buy a nice warm green fleece to shoot in :D

LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport
    Was that your 11 year old I was talking to before the shoot? Very well behaved young man. He was not sure if he was up for shooting tonight and I was talking to him like he was an old timer. "You gotta shoot. You can't just shoot on your best days. You push through your bad days."

I saw him after the shoot, his eyes were bigger than silver dollars and his smile went from ear to ear. He said he was glad he shot afterall and he would see me next month at the shoot. I feel peer pressure to come just because of him. Please bring him back!

Yes that was us with Matt Deaner and TJ and thanks again to all of you guys that made Austin feel up to the task, amazingly, he had some very good strings, waaay better than I did.

We'll be back for sure, and when it gets warm, the wife wants to join in, I "hear tell" shes a crack shot from her days growing up on her dads farm:popcorn:, so I could be receiving additional "schooling" form her too :n00b:,,, maybe I will just be the reload guy,, thanks again to FNS crew and all of the attendees. :yesway:

acetylcholine

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    Aww 2nd! And sweeeet: My cousin got 8th and it was his first time out. I still cannot believe we had 37 entries last night.

Super job on getting those results up so fast, thanks!

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Did better than I thought I would for having never shot that G23.

Glad Shooter521 help me figure out where it was hitting on Stage 4, then finished pretty good stage 5 and 1 :D

trafalga

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Indy
    I didn't get a 30 in stage three! The penalty was 2 seconds.X3 Oh well I still had fun even though I had to reload once.

Then the penalties were explained incorrectly....I was told that each penalty on that stage was 10sec just like a normal penalty.

Be happy though - I wanted to not have a limit of 30 seconds even with penalties! :)

m_deaner

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    TJ and I had a great time in spite of the cold.

Now we have a problem...

My son left one of my guns at the range. I still can't believe that happened. He was using one of my .22s and just left it there, or maybe stuck it in someone's shooting bag.

We returned to the range last night once we discovered the gun was gone, and it wasn't there.

This is really embarrassing. I should have made sure he had the gun when we left, but it's hard to think for two.

I think my son's FNS days are over for at least a year.

So if anyone has any ideas as to the wherabouts of my 22, please let me know. It might look kind of junky but that gun has a lot of sentimental value to me.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    TJ and I had a great time in spite of the cold.

Now we have a problem...

My son left one of my guns at the range. I still can't believe that happened. He was using one of my .22s and just left it there, or maybe stuck it in someone's shooting bag.

We returned to the range last night once we discovered the gun was gone, and it wasn't there.

This is really embarrassing. I should have made sure he had the gun when we left, but it's hard to think for two.

I think my son's FNS days are over for at least a year.

So if anyone has any ideas as to the wherabouts of my 22, please let me know. It might look kind of junky but that gun has a lot of sentimental value to me.

:ugh:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom