• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Classic Liberal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Hmmmm...

Man accused of plotting to blow up federal reserve in Manhattan?

This has to be the work of Ron Bin Paul. It's been his mission to destroy the federal reserve for years. He couldnt do it through the normal, political, means so he turns to the only means us evil infidels understand--bloodshed. I wonder how long before the seals find his hideout and end this reign of terror?

Very silly post...

You are speaking about someone that has brought more life into this world than most anyone else. To even joke about him with this type of satire is lame, at best.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    We would not have to worry about this kind of thing if we could learn to mind our own business. Our foreign policies, partnered with our economic policies are going to burn this country to the ground.

History demonstrated this statement false at the very beginning of our republic. The six original frigates of the United States Navy were ordered to combat the Barbary Pirates (Moslems of the North African coast) because they were not content to allow us to sail past them without so much as stopping because they preferred capturing the ships and alternately enslaving or running the crewmen through with hooks and hanging them over the city walls for giggles and grins. the only reason we had peace with these people for something on the order of a century is because we kicked their a**es so hard that their clothes were even more out of style when they woke up and it took them that long to get into the position to sign up for a rematch.

Classic Liberal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    History demonstrated this statement false at the very beginning of our republic. The six original frigates of the United States Navy were ordered to combat the Barbary Pirates (Moslems of the North African coast) because they were not content to allow us to sail past them without so much as stopping because they preferred capturing the ships and alternately enslaving or running the crewmen through with hooks and hanging them over the city walls for giggles and grins. the only reason we had peace with these people for something on the order of a century is because we kicked their a**es so hard that their clothes were even more out of style when they woke up and it took them that long to get into the position to sign up for a rematch.

There is a difference between pirates capturing ships for their own gain and them in pursuit of destroying our way of life.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    There is a difference between pirates capturing ships for their own gain and them in pursuit of destroying our way of life.

My point is that those people have never been peaceful. Not when Mohammed was alive, not when conquering everywhere they could manage, not when invading Europe from both ends, not when we were peacefully sailing past, and not now. Independent pirates I would agree operate for private gain. State-sponsored acts of piracy are not for private gain, but rather are extensions of the heads of state who order them. Sadistic murder at the hands of public officials also fails to conform to the notion of piracy in the sense of private gain. The bottom line is that it was done under the auspices of the governments and the only differences between the present and circa 700 AD is the technology available.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It was freakin' hilarious. Who wants to take down the Fed more than Paul?

:laugh: I thought he was being purple-less sarcastic. :laugh:

But on the otherhand, as I read through the thread, I couldn't believe I was the first one to think something like this up. Maybe, now I know why. :laugh:

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    My point is that those people have never been peaceful. Not when Mohammed was alive, not when conquering everywhere they could manage, not when invading Europe from both ends, not when we were peacefully sailing past, and not now. Independent pirates I would agree operate for private gain. State-sponsored acts of piracy are not for private gain, but rather are extensions of the heads of state who order them. Sadistic murder at the hands of public officials also fails to conform to the notion of piracy in the sense of private gain. The bottom line is that it was done under the auspices of the governments and the only differences between the present and circa 700 AD is the technology available.

Islam murdering and enslaving since 625ish.

America and Americans just lines in a long list of their victims.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Islam murdering and enslaving since 625ish.

America and Americans just lines in a long list of their victims.

This actually predates Islam by a long time. The western world has been having problems with that region of the world for over 2500 years. For example, who was the aggressor at Thermopylae? The Persians.

Personally, I think the religion reflects the culture, rather than the other way around.

Classic Liberal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012

When in the hell have Christians ever been peaceful? I guess its easy to stand on one side of a fence and see the wrong in others while ignoring your own wrong doings.

I could see if you were Ghandi... but come on... Historically Christians beat the war drum as hard as Muslims. If the role was reversed and Saudi Arabia was the world super power and Israel was occupied by Islam and backed by Saudi Arabia... its not hard for me to envision Christians bombing Saudi Arabia and committing acts of terror in the name of Christianity.

You aren't any better than anyone else... and tick just like they tick.... To even suggest that Christians are above the rest of the world seems almost un-Christian.

Have a look at the war propaganda this country has turned out in the last decade.... The entire country is angry at Muslims... The entire country equates Muslim with Terrorist.... The entire country supports regulating the rights of Muslim Americans because of the FEAR the media has instilled.

Last edited:

Classic Liberal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Again I ask:

So, you are saying that since one does not currently exist, then it isn't happening?

Your second question has already been answered, but I'll answer it again...

The FBI was in control of the entire operation from the onset. They find a ding dong that posts something online about how he wishes to destroy America and then provide every item and opportunity that individual needs to carry it out, including encouragement. If the FBI would have simply monitored that individual, nothing ever would have come of it, other than someone ranting online.

But with their assistance, they have proved, once again, that the NDAA and Patriot Act are working to keep us Americans safe and sound...Thank you government for protecting us...send more troops overseas to rid the world of these nasty terrorists.

Classic Liberal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    When in the hell have Christians ever been peaceful? I guess its easy to stand on one side of a fence and see the wrong in others while ignoring your own wrong doings.

I could see if you were Ghandi... but come on... Historically Christians beat the war drum as hard as Muslims. If the role was reversed and Saudi Arabia was the world super power and Israel was occupied by Islam and backed by Saudi Arabia... its not hard for me to envision Christians bombing Saudi Arabia and committing acts of terror in the name of Christianity.

You aren't any better than anyone else... and tick just like they tick.... To even suggest that Christians are above the rest of the world seems almost un-Christian.

Have a look at the war propaganda this country has turned out in the last decade.... The entire country is angry at Muslims... The entire country equates Muslim with Terrorist.... The entire country supports regulating the rights of Muslim Americans because of the FEAR the media has instilled.

Exactly right...how many times have we read posts on this forum about the wishes to turn the middle east into a sheet of glass?

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis

Perhaps that's why none of us who claim to be Christians have made such a claim. I don't believe we can profitably argue for or against your position due to the rules of the Forum, so perhaps you should come up with another argument that has some more recent historical precedent.

Classic Liberal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Perhaps that's why none of us who claim to be Christians have made such a claim. I don't believe we can profitably argue for or against your position due to the rules of the Forum, so perhaps you should come up with another argument that has some more recent historical precedent.

Weak argument...

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...errorism_against_civilians-2.html#post2339198

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/1878250-post31.html

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/922718-post44.html

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/924000-post48.html

I could go on, but I think I made your point invalid.

Top Bottom