'Merica
    486952_442584942445679_150352940_n.jpg

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    You going to bother posting anything factual to support your position Rambone? I think everyone is clear on your opinion at this point.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The same people who sided with the FBI in the Cleveland case are basically going to side with the Feds to the bitter end. We'll just keep getting acclimated to feeling like there are terrorists among us and accepting the police state.

Remember the last group of fake terrorists the Feds saved us from?

bridgex-large.jpg

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    The same people who sided with the FBI in the Cleveland case are basically going to side with the Feds to the bitter end. We'll just keep getting acclimated to feeling like there are terrorists among us and accepting the police state.

bridgex-large.jpg

I don't know who these guys are but I would sure take a second look at them if I ran across them. They appear to be some real class acts. Maybe not but just saying.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

Sooo.... You have no factual information then? I don't remember the Cleveland case so it has no bearing on my opinions about this case. I have no idea who the man in those photos are.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Sooo.... You have no factual information then?

I'm not aware of any facts that are in contention. The articles I posted clearly say that the FBI planned and funded the fake attack. The rest of this discussion is our opinions about Federal policy. We've each laid out our opinions, as we've done before, and we'll probably do so again when the next fake terror attack hits the news.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The articles I posted clearly say that the FBI planned and funded the fake attack.

And your articles are complete hookum.

The beloved anarchists in Cleveland pled guilty. We shall see what Jihad Johnny does but I would anticipate that the FBI did 302s for going to the bathroom on this case.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I'm not aware of any facts that are in contention. The articles I posted clearly say that the FBI planned and funded the fake attack. The rest of this discussion is our opinions about Federal policy. We've each laid out our opinions, as we've done before, and we'll probably do so again when the next fake terror attack hits the news.

Your position that the FBI set the entire situation up from the beginning in order to "scare" the people and this poor fellow is just another victim of a rogue government conspiracy is completely void of fact or reality for that matter.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    From rambone's article:

The man, Quazi Mohammad Rezwanul Ahsan Nafis, who arrived in the United States in January on a student visa, tried to make contacts and recruit people to form a terrorist cell to help him carry out an attack, according to a criminal complaint in the case. But one of these recruits was an F.B.I. informer, who later introduced him to an undercover F.B.I. agent who helped him with the plot.

The defendant allegedly took steps to initiate the act of terrorism.

1. This is NOT the FBI planning the attack.

2. This is NOT a false flag operation.

3. No one has named a successful use of entrapment at trial by a terror suspect despite my repeated requests.

4. You are seeing what you what to see and have no evidence of misconduct by the FBI in these prosecutions. If you claim FBI misconduct here, put up or shut up.

It is one thing to criticize the government for misconduct for past behaviour unrelated to this matter, it is another to say that it should not be defeating our enemy by the book no less.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Your position that the FBI set the entire situation up from the beginning in order to "scare" the people and this poor fellow is just another victim of a rogue government conspiracy is completely void of fact or reality for that matter.

I don't think that's what he's saying. I don't think it's in dispute what this guy did I think his point was that the only reason there is even a story is because the FBI manufactured one. Every time there's a threat against the President why doesn't the SS just follow along until an "attempt" is made and then they could make the news too?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    From rambone's article:

In addition, the complaint said, Mr. Nafis spoke of a desire to “attack and kill” a high-ranking government official.

Again this is the defendant allegedly initiating the criminal action.

This is not a case where yet another poor innocent was in his dorm room in Missouri and the FBI kicked in his door, put a pistol to his cat's head and made this do these things.

Every time there's a threat against the President why doesn't the SS just follow along until an "attempt" is made and then they could make the news too?

Because USSS does an investigation and then makes an arrest if there was a threat.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I don't think that's what he's saying. I don't think it's in dispute what this guy did I think his point was that the only reason there is even a story is because the FBI manufactured one. Every time there's a threat against the President why doesn't the SS just follow along until an "attempt" is made and then they could make the news too?

The FBI can gather far more damaging evidence if they can get someone inside. I'd rather they go this route and get a conviction than be completely reactive and miss an attempt altogether or fail to gather the necessary evidence to lock these people away forever.

I still fail to see how the fact that it made the news makes it a bad thing.

Top Bottom