0   0   0

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    It is all over FB. Both the far left and the far right are upset over this.

There is something far bigger a foot. Wonder why the sheriff did not put his foot down on the FBI?

Has this story made national headlines yet? If not, it needs to. The actions of the FBI seem way over the top.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    It is all over FB. Both the far left and the far right are upset over this.

There is something far bigger a foot. Wonder why the sheriff did not put his foot down on the FBI?

I know it sounds very "tin foil"…but I wonder if it has something to do with his involvement with the manhattan project?

Has this story made national headlines yet? If not, it needs to. The actions of the FBI seem way over the top.

I'd like to see this warrant or what "probable cause" was based on…a terra cotta figure on the porch?

BuckCreek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    Dupe x 3

But there has been mention that he called them about some of his artifacts, no idea if that is true or not

Actually the Indy Star article said
    He did say that agents had been in contact with Miller for several months, but that Miller had not initiated the contact.

So it looks like the FBI initiated contact...

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    The federal dude is reported by the Star article as saying the cultural artifacts will be returned to the country of origin. Huh? What prayer in the world do they have of actually figuring out where this stuff is from, and getting it back to there?

Tell you what's going to happen: his stuff is going to get "disappeared" out of there by the FBI, then go into a "storage" location while they wait for this 91-year old to die. They don't want it getting into the hands of his heirs, is my guess. They couldn't go after it while he was younger, or he would have fought them in court and possibly prevailed. But dead men don't sue. When he dies, the heirs (if any) will be all too happy to walk away and not have to deal with Federal meddling in their lives.

After that...it goes god-knows-where.

Come on, Kirk Freeman...rep-a-sent the Establishment Position for us?

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    I watched the televison broadcast as this unfolded. This, to me, just doesn't pass the smell test. Way to little information re: why this raid was actually necessary. I think I see the men on the grassy knoll making a quick exit.

I'll give fairly good odds that the real reason for FBI intervention ever becomes public knowledge.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    God, I love my tax dollars at work!!! So much time so little waste...

If he can produce receipts for his looted antiquities, what business is it of the .gov....finders/keepers right?

pic.php

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I watched the televison broadcast as this unfolded. This, to me, just doesn't pass the smell test. Way to little information re: why this raid was actually necessary. I think I see the men on the grassy knoll making a quick exit.

I'll give fairly good odds that the real reason for FBI intervention ever becomes public knowledge.

U.S. Sheriffs Rise Up Against Federal Government: Sheriff Threatens Feds With SWAT Team ~ Grass Roots Take Charge! | Political Vel Craft

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I'll stop wasting my time by attempting to learn something from you
    Sigh....your question has about a dozen different answers depending on changes to tiny details. I will give you an example, maybe you'll learn something. Say I go to a garage to do a VIN check on a car the mechanic "bought" from a customer. A VIN check is required by the BMV for cars bought out of state to be plated here or cars with salvage titles to be plated. I show up to find the VIN on the car is tampered with and the car was reported stolen. Depending on how it was tampered with or statements given to me by the business employees, the rest of the vehicles in the lot are going to get checked. It went from him calling me to do a simple VIN check to a criminal investigation. If I go to a home of Joe Smith who just bought a motorcycle off Craig's List and needed a VIN check only to find out it was stolen but nothing at the scene leads me to believe its an ongoing criminal enterprise, I taking the bike and nothing else. I could keep changing minor details and my response will change as well. There are too many variables to list here. So I replied "It depends" and it does. There is no one answer and there is no right or wrong answer to the question you posed.

Top Bottom