• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Cause every jackwagon with a TV or a 3rd grade reading level now knows that this 91 year old man is sitting on a goldmine.

many people seemed to already be aware and it was not an issue in the past? I assume he has some level of protection in his home beyond any firearms.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    many people seemed to already be aware and it was not an issue in the past? I assume he has some level of protection in his home beyond any firearms.

What is the criminal pool in Waldron, Indiana like? I've never been there, so I guess I really can't comment. But I think it is safe to say that number of those would be perfectly OK stealing from a 91 year old man, who is known to be in possession of a treasure trove of artifacts, has in fact gone up exponentially.

I too would assume he has some kind of security in place, just hope he plans on beefing it up.:dunno:

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    What is the criminal pool in Waldron, Indiana like? I've never been there, so I guess I really can't comment. But I think it is safe to say that number of those would be perfectly OK stealing from a 91 year old man, who is known to be in possession of a treasure trove of artifacts, has in fact gone up exponentially.

I too would assume he has some kind of security in place, just hope he plans on beefing it up.:dunno:
    This part of Indiana has low population density and low crime rates. Plus, very few of your hood rats would have known anything about it. Now he's got a few million people that know about it.

Wait for the vultures to descend.

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Why don't they just turn his property into a museum and charge admission. They could use the proceeds for Obama's next election campaign. Wait, are their election's for King?

Top Bottom