• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Iroquois

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Tesla stun guns from Warehouse 13...LaMatt revolver from 12 monkeys (did not see him shoot it)
    8 gauge from Appaloosa ....

Matt52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Id have to say the Beretta 92 it was in a ton of those 80-90's action films I grew up on and it still turns up in todays movies whether plain vanilla like in Die Hard or Lethal Weapon or Compensated and tricked out like in Robocop or Underworld it has literally been one of if not the biggest movie handgun of the past few decades.

My second choice would be Martin Lawrences "Little Earl" Glock 18 from National Security.

BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    Id have to say the Beretta 92 it was in a ton of those 80-90's action films I grew up on and it still turns up in todays movies whether plain vanilla like in Die Hard or Lethal Weapon or Compensated and tricked out like in Robocop or Underworld it has literally been one of if not the biggest movie handgun of the past few decades.

My second choice would be Martin Lawrences "Little Earl" Glock 18 from National Security.

I would have to agree on both counts here.... The 92f gets my attention everytime i see one.... The G18 in national security is obviously bad ass :rockwoot:

GONZO!!!

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    the 1886 lever action 45-60 shot by Steve McQueen in Tom Horn!!!!

The Henry Rifle used by Danny Glover in Silverado

GONZO!!!

monitor51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    West Central IN
    Was watching Indiana Jones/Last Crusade movie and to me it looked like the Germans were using Mosin 44's. Noticed that around the time they shoot his dad in the movie.

I'm partial to this
    attachment.php

Top Bottom