1   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Blade Runner
    DeckardBlasterRightLorez.jpg

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I will give a nod to Warren Oates Colt Combat Commander in "Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia". Warren is a local boy from Muhlenberg County, KY and went to school at U of L on the GI Bill with Harry Dean Stanton and Ned Beatty. A great Sam Peckinpaugh flick for those that like his movies.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umVbX9WhTBI&feature=related[/ame]

and one of the best scenes ever on film. Warren talking to a head while smoking, holding his Colt, and driving...Classic anti hero...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8VQq1F6c7Q&feature=related[/ame]

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    a functional Ed 209 with a warranty that only HI-point can provide***lol
    If it spazzed out just take it back...and get another.

ed209.jpg

Last edited:

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    The modified Beretta 92FS Kate Beckinsale uses in the Underworld movies.
    images40.jpg

Another image of Kate Beckinsale just because she is so hot!
    images15.jpg

Dorian Gray

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Yes +1 for VERA. JoaTrash who built that replica is a heck of a guy. HUGE Browncoat!

Grammation Cleric Sidearm from Equilibrium
    EQBeretta.jpg

Claddagh

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2008
    Do we have another Browncoat on this forum? lol

Guilty, I guess. Just had to have the entire set of "Firefly" DVDs and "Serentity" as soon as they came out.

While I wasn't aware of "Firefly" until it began to be rerun on the Sci FI channel, I was almost instantly hooked. Can only hope that the brilliant broadcast network programming execs who made the call to abort it before its first season had even been completed are now enjoying new career opportunities in the fast food industry.

Zoe's 'Mare's Leg' and tricked-out Winchester 1897 trench gun, Jayne's "Vera", the gussied-up AR 180 Mal toted on Miranda in "Serenity".... I could go on and on.

And what red-blooded heterosexual male wouldn't get caught up in watching a series where all of the female cast members were so appealing, each in their own very different way?

Dorian Gray

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Guilty, I guess. Just had to have the entire set of "Firefly" DVDs and "Serentity" as soon as they came out.

While I wasn't aware of "Firefly" until it began to be rerun on the Sci FI channel, I was almost instantly hooked. Can only hope that the brilliant broadcast network programming execs who made the call to abort it before its first season had even been completed are now enjoying new career opportunities in the fast food industry.

Zoe's 'Mare's Leg' and tricked-out Winchester 1897 trench gun, Jayne's "Vera", the gussied-up AR 180 Mal toted on Miranda in "Serenity".... I could go on and on.

And what red-blooded heterosexual male wouldn't get caught up in watching a series where all of the female cast members were so appealing, each in their own very different way?

Well put! The canceling of Firefly is one of the greatest tragedies in TV of all time. I don't know many folks that werent hooked instantly lol. I actually lend out Firefly and Serentiy on DVD to my friends to recruit them lol.

I collect the firearm props from Firefly/Serenity. Some cast of the originals some I made myself. Have a look if you'd like Dorian Gray's movie props, costumes and wardrobe collection I don't have the entire collection up but I will soon. Shiny!

Top Bottom