• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    and the excuse I am given when I complain loud enough is "we are short staffed and we have a couple of new people training"

I haven't been there in close to 2 years now

McDonalds on East Washington St by 465. They can not upsize your drink unless you upsize your fries too. Order is always wrong. I had quit going there many years ago and gave them another chance last week on the way home from the boy's violin lessons. I won't go back.

Yes! They are always saying that.. I went through the drive thru late one night and they had music blaring so loud they couldnt hear me to take my order.. Oddly enough, I havent seen any of that crew since..

They keep replacing crew, but still have the same issues..

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    I have to laugh at this thread. So we pay people $8.00ish/hour and we are supposed to expect anything above basic service? I consider it a win if the order is actually correct. A great attitude ("Hello", "How are you today?" etc) is never expected.

Got to disagree with this. When I was a kid and started working for Wendy's for 3.35 an hour, I was taught by my dad if you agree to take a paycheck for a job then you better do the best you can. I don't think it is asking to much from someone if they are geting paid to do something, to do it right. Not sure when this became the wrong way of thinking. :n00b:

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    This past Feb-Apr. I was working in Arkansas. Every restaurant we went to, McD, Wendy's, Hardee's Would take one order go make it then take the next order.
    Really sucked when you had a bunch of guys going to lunch together, By the time the last guy got his food lunch was over.

MTubbs1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    The Taco Bell/KFC in Tipton is AWFUL. I will drive 30 min to Kokomo to get Taco Bell rather than go there.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    The Wendy's in Greenfield goes beyond horrible service. You probably won't get food until it's been sitting somewhere for at least 20 minutes, even via the drivethrough, the employees seem not to care in the slightest, and the place isn't even all that busy. It's gotten to the point that our whole family avoids that horrible place.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    The McDonalds westside in Logansport. The drivethru kid (hes like 20 I think) is a dope. I asked him one day if he is always on handout or if maybe they would let him learn something else. He replied, and I quote: "Hand out is the most important job in fast food, thats why they put me on it."

Its NOT the most important job, I worked fast food in high school, but whatever this kid has to tell himself so he feels good I suppose...

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Around Columbus, it's Taco Bell...they managed to mess up my order every freakin time I go there. In fact, it happens so frequently, my wife mandate that I check and double check the food before I leave the parking lot.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I'm afraid to say. If they find out, it is hard telling what kind of special sauce I'll end up with on my next trip.

Top Bottom